Chapter 9: lust

over the next few days, the couple's bond had grown stronger, but it was more then that. there was tensions, a rising feeling in Tenzu coming out. he felt his face going red whenever he was around her. whenever Sarah moved from him, Tenzu panicked and gave her a love bite, which hurt her a bit, but she liked it. however, it was clear he was becoming obsessed with her. he was not longer just madly in love with her, he want insanely, hopelessly in love with her. and yet..... he thought he couldn't. he knew all angels are asexual, for if they do, they fully become fallen angels. however, little did he know, due to fallen angel blood, unlike other angels, he won't become a fallen angel instantly if he has sex. you see, unless an angel has fallen angel blood or is near the verge of becoming one, they become fallen angels. other things are what makes angels become fallen angels. but, he can't resist anymore. it wasn't to do with Sarah's love aura. it was to do with his attachment to her. his love for her. and not just love. lust.

''hey baby! how are you?'' Sarah asked, excited for their time together. 

''cool...~'' Tenzu said, feeling horny like he has for a few days now.

''um, you okay, love? your acting.... strange?'' Sarah said.

''nothing...'' Tenzu strut up.

eventually, Tenzu entered the Dearest mansion, nervously. he then noticed Saber floating next to him, staring into his hair.

''hey what the fuck Saber?'' Tenzu said, interrupted. 

''told you you could find me here if you changed you~-'' Saber began, but Tenzu dingus slapped her, then he said ''i'm dating your younger sister, you horny bitch''

''oh.....'' Saber sighed, then she levitated up to her room. meanwhile, Tenzu sat onto the couch, looking at Sarah, drooling and his face going red. he then slapped himself out of it.

''damn it... why am i so horny?'' Tenzu asked. ''i'm an angel. and an angel should not feel lust''

still, he couldn't fight it. nothing he did could stop his desire.... for pleasure from her...

however, as he tried, Sonic.EXE watched from the stairs, on the phone.

''so, your the assassin who has this phone number?'' Sonic.EXE asked quietly.

''yep. that's me'' an unknown voice answered.

''cool. there is a stupid midget idiot i want you to kill. i'll show you tomorrow tonight.'' Sonic.EXE smirked.

'' um, k. but your gonna havta pay me if you want me to kill a dude.'' the assassin corrected. 

''fine. my parents are rich anyway.'' .EXE grumbled. ''on 6:20 pm, meet me at the train station. if the idiot dosn't show up, i'll have to grab you to do so eventually.'' 

''.......fine.'' 

''good. now do what i just said, or i will tear into your guts.'' 

meanwhile Tenzu approached Sarah very creepily, strangely Sarah was very pleasant about this. she has peared into his mind, knowing he was beginning to lust after her.

''hey baby~. i see you want some pussy?'' Sarah smirked, then stroking Tenzu's chin.

''yesssss~....'' Tenzu drooled.

''don't worry, love. i'm all yours. and only yours.'' Sarah smirked.

she then pointed over to a pink room. ''that's my room. now, let's have some fun~''

however, Tenzu's phone was notified with a text message. it was from his father. he then typed in ''i'm having a sleepover with Whitty''. he then, with a crazed expression, followed Sarah into her bedroom, then he closed the door, and pulled out a condom.