Chapter 16: Graffiti Groovin' Part II

Skarlet dashed with the money and hat in hand, and eventually stopped. she then bended around the corner before she arrived. there, her older sister, Mora, was on the phone.

''he'll be cornered. i figured out where he is. just had to follow my sister to wherever the fuck he was.'' Mora said to whoever she was calling. ''your brother in-law will be mince meat soon.''

she had dark hair, with a hairpin that looked like a rabbit skull. she also had grey skin, a grey rabbit tail, she had black lipstick on, her hair covered one of her eyes, she had baggy pants and a grey crop top. 

''if your quote unquote 'cousins' fail to kill him, then i'll step in. i'm not afraid to get my hands dirty.'' she continued. eventually the phone call ended. ''alright, see you''

Skarlet's face dropped when she heard that Tenzu was being hunted down like an animal. she then stepped from the wall as Mora finished dialing some signals.

''big sis what hell?''

Mora sprung, then turned to see Skarlett folding her arms with an unimpressed look.

''oh. um. you've arrived. cool. you got the money?'' Mora sweated a bit.

''don't lie to me, Mora. i overheard you calling on the phone. who was that?'' Skarlet began, shaking her head.

''fine. let's just say it was a friend of mine. an EX-Boyfriend, if you will. or should i say... EXE-boyfriend?'' Mora smirked.

''wait.... you mean.... Sonic.EXE? the older cousin of Sonic the hedgehog?'' Skarlet raised a brow. ''he's your ex-boyfriend?''

''yep. we broke up 4 months ago because..... reasons. but we still keep in touch. said he wants help exterminating a midget'' Mora continued.

''i'm not gonna allow this!'' Skarlet scowled.

''i'm older, you do as i say'' Mora growled with a frustrated yet composed expression.

''well just because you are older dosn't mean i do as you say. your not my mom'' Skarlet stuck her tongue out. Mora just facepalmed.

[XT Beat it. length is 2:20]

after the song, which was a failed attempt by Mora to get Skarlet to shut the fuck up and let her do her business, ended, Skarlet then jetted out. due to being a luppinian [i think it was called], and having bunny ears, she made like the Flash and ran without breaking a sweat. as she ran, her only thought was i have to find Jack and give him his cash back.

meanwhile, Tenzu had finished texting Sarah that he lost the money and he might have to get to the date without it, which she understood. however, he was then cornered by the Dearest's henchmen.

''what in the-'' Tenzu asked, rubbing his head.

''sorry, boy, but EXE wants you dead.'' Carlos said. ''his wants, not ours.''

Carlos then pulled out a knife and twirled it. he was about to stab Tenzu, who was grabbed by another henchmen, but Skarlet came that very moment, and kicked him incredibly high.

''phew. that was close.'' Skarlet breathed.

Tenzu just stood there, blank faced, sighing from relief as well. he was then grabbed by the chin, the Skarlet rushed with him, flipping off the henchmen. Carlos, pissed, jumped on the nearest car in pursuit.

[XT Rushdown. length is 3:00]

from the shadows of the moonlight, in the night sky, on a skyscraper, watching Skarlet and Tenzu escape, there Mora was. she then jumped down after they thought they were safe.

''thanks Skarlet. i owe you one. now can i have my money back?'' Tenzu thanked.

''sure. if you wanna repay me, your gonna have to take me out to dinner'' Skarlet mischievously winked, to Tenzu's frustration. ''what? i'm kidding''

as she handed him the money, Skarlet turned to see Mora standing there. MENACINGLY.

''there you are, you little shits! my EX-boyfriend is going to hunt you to the ends of the earth if i'm not the one to finish you-'' Mora began to threaten, but Tenzu stopped her by saying ''wait. your telling me, your an EX-girlfriend of EXE's?''

''yes. you got a problem with that?'' Mora said, hands on her hips.

''no. i just never thought Sarah's twin brother would date anyone. from what i can tell, he's always i'm gonna take over the world this and i'm gonna slaughter angels that'' Tenzu explained.

''anyways, we are going to finish this, if it's the last thing i do!'' Mora angrily put her foot down, ready to face off Skarlet, who was unfazed, and remained to stand in her path.

''ready when you are'' Skarlet smirked as Tenzu texted Sarah to wait for a bit longer because he had roadblock. 

[XT Freak punk. length is 4:30]

during the song, Mora used her dark powers she had for some reason to shoot a gothish blast, but Skarlet kept dodging because she can jump pretty high. because bunny ears. at another point, the sisters started beatboxing, then a mysterious dark rabbit like being sprouted from Mora's back and attacked. after some time, Mora woke up again and continued singing. at the end of the song, Mora charged at Scarlet, but Scarlet kicked her ass like a street fighter character by slamming her on the floor, then uppercutting her in the stomach, then did 2 fist bumps in victory.

''cool!'' Tenzu was amazed.

''thanks. i get that a lot. now will we go for dinner?'' Skarlet asked.

''seriously?'' Tenzu frowned.

''okay fine i'm just pulling your leg again.'' Skarlet said. ''hows'a 'bout one more round?''

''sure. i mean, my destination is right round the corner. we got time. besides, Sarah thinks i got stuck in a roadblock.''

[XT Fuss. [length is 3:30]

after the song, and Skarlet occasionally chuckling, Tenzu waved goodbye as he found Sarah.

''your pretty damn late, bae. you should probably be more careful with looking after money'' Sarah sighed as she ran into and hugged Tenzu.

''okay. i'll try to make it on time more'' Tenzu smiled.