Chapter 8: stageplay of rock

flashback, 2 years ago

Sarah was finishing straightening her skirt in anger, when her father came through the door. he noticed her rage, and her burning a vase.

''daughter what happened? why are you so pissed?'' he asked.

''none of your business, dad!'' Sarah backlashed.

''i just want to know what's going on'' Dearest said, putting his hand onto Sarah's shoulder.

''.......do you promise not to laugh, or punish me?'' Sarah grumbled.

''it's my job to take care of you, not to hear everything of you'' DD comfortably said.

''fine. i tried to sleep with someone again, but Saber fucked them herself.'' Sarah said. 

''i know your a succubi, but please listen. you can't just have sex with just anyone just to grab their souls for yourself. i wish you'd understand the soul taking has been gone forever. and that demons and angels are at peace?'' DD said.

''your too soft, dad. why can't you see that/'' Sarah said, storming off.

''.... i know, you'll understand one day, dear'' DD said. ''i know it.''

2021

Tenzu started slumping off his bed, still tired. soul Bf had to drag him through the room, and get him dressed. Tenzu was still tired, and he yawned a lot, and tried to move himself across the house while rubbing his eyes. eventually, he was finally fully awake. 

''morning, Tenzu! you awake?'' his younger sister Kaity said, patting him on the back.

''yeah.... didn't get much sleep last night. i literally spent the night texting Sarah the whole time.'' Tenzu said with a little yawn in his voice. he then reached his deoderant, and put it onto his armpits. afterword, he started quickly brushing his teeth after finally picking up the pace.

''Tenzu! your gonna be late for school!'' Alice called out.

Tenzu then started panicking and dashing up to get everything ready. afterword, he got to the school, and dashed into his homeroom. 

''Tenzu?'' the homeroom teacher said.

''here!'' Tenzu puffed as he sat down.

''hey sweetie~'' Sarah smiled as she waved to Tenzu. he blushed lightly. 

''so, we have a date tommorrow?'' Tenzu nervously asked, pointing his fingers today. 

''sure. i mean, tommorrow is saturday. i'll pick'' Sarah smiled and she kissed Tenzu's cheek.

the next day, it once again started with Tenzu slumping out of his bed. he barley got any sleep again, this time from hallucinations. it was from the fact that he is onto he verge of becoming a fallen angel, and his head kept shaking from it.

then, the phone rang. it was from Sarah. this made Tenzu zip straight awake. 

''hello?'' Tenzu said, still a little tired, with sleep lacking beagles under his eyes.

''hey babe! come over to the park. wanna get ice cream?'' it was Sarah.

''of course. i'm paying'' Tenzu answered. he then put on his armbands for Squidgy to slip into. then, as he sent out his angel wings to straighten them, he also checked his halo. 

afterword, he walked out the house, with a note on his door reading ''i'm heading out to hang out. -Jack''. he had his backpack on his back, with a nervous smile.

after a few minutes of walking toward the park, he saw the auburn haired demon beauty herself at the entrance of it.

''hey bae.'' Tenzu waved weakly as he walked over. Sarah then dashed into him, hugging him around the waist incredibly hard, then enveloped him into a big kiss fully on the lips. Tenzu then wrapped his own arms around Sarah's waist to deepen the kiss. they eventually came up for air.