Prologue: his story

[present day, 2041, Funkin city, pilly]

Tenzu walked through his apartment door. there, he was greeted by his beautiful wife and his young teenage daughter. ''i'm home, everyone'' he said, putting his bag on the floor. then, the kitten, Bubsey, woke up after being petted by the daughter, Harmony. 

''hey dad. how was work?'' Harmony asked. she was interested in how her father was not only a famous rapper, but also had an engineering degree to obtain more money.

''good. that's all i can say'' Tenzu smiled. then he sat near his daughter, and hugged her. his wife, Sarah sat down next to them, and took off her black sunglasses. ''i've nearly got dinner up'' she said. Harmony then leaned toward her, checking her pregnant bump. ''how's the baby, ma?''

''yeah, he'll be fine. just another month or so, i think'' Sarah said.

''hey, dad, i've been meaning to ask you. how did you and ma meet?'' Harmony asked.

''well.... i guess i can tell you. but first, how was school?'' Tenzu said.

''good.'' Harmony said. she straightened her cute, sleeves off dress while he pet parasite, Squidgy snuggled up to her while eating a sugar cube. ''now, tell me''

''okay...'' Tenzu said. ''it was a long time ago, about 20 years ago, when we were 17. i wasn't always successful.... before then, when i was only 3, a parasite bit me.... it would have made me a fallen angel... if it wasn't for soul. that parasite became what you know as Squidgy''

''i thought you were gonna-'' Harmony said.

''don't worry i will. there is quite a bit to unpack. i think i'll only get to when i began a relationship with your mother, Harmony. so anyways........''

[writer's note: once i get to a specific point, it'll just be focused on the past and stuff. i'll make a volume focused on the present day, AKA Harmony's age or so.]