Chapter 14: the 4th day on July

after 6 months of dating Sarah, Tenzu had decided to take her to the fair for this 4th of July. they had sex a few times now, with Sarah wondering why Tenzu felt so horny and pleasureful doing so. and yet, to both of them.... it felt right. 

now, there they were, at night, watching the fireworks set into the dark of the night. there was still an hour left for them as they ate their hotdogs in the moonlight. to their surprise, Sonic.EXE was there as well, with his best friends Selever and Cuphead, as well and Cuphead's younger brother, Mugman, and Selever had brought Sky to the fair as well.

''can't believe you and your brother spent an entire day shooting up random people who debted with Moloch, and then turned on him thanks to those words from your caretaker, then you kicked Moloch's ass! and your like my age!'' Selever laughed.

''i know! never expected it'' Cuphead said as he munched on his hotdog.  

then, they noticed the giant flying saucer. it was, uh, spinning incredibley fast.

''let's go on there!'' Cuphead said, pointing to it, then jetted off, but Mugman grabbed him by the arm.

''i'm not sure it's safe, Cup. i mean, look at the acceleration of that th-'' Mugman attempted to say, but Cuphead interrupted him by saying ''time for a double down!''

''anyone who agrees to go on the saucer with Cuphead and ignore what i just said, say i'' Mugman, full of dismay, said. 

Selever, Sky and Sonic.EXE all rose their hands. Mugman then sat in the corner playing stick figures with some sticks he found, while the other went on the saucer. oh yeah, and he bonded with Rasazy because she was there, over their respective brother's dumbassery.

Cuphead's, uh, cup.... head... thing.... started spinning around in circles as excitement. and Sonic.EXE did the same, also seeing [and smirking at] Selever holding onto Sky's hand.

''lol'' Sonic.EXE said in various circles.

eventually, they got dizzy, except Cuphead, who just put both hands onto himself to stop his cup.... head... thing from spinning. Mugman then yawned upon seeing them and said ''i'm tired guys....''

''aw come on Mugsy, it's not very long now before we go- hey look, is that your sister, Xeno?'' Cuphead answered.

''oh yeah. that's Sarah.'' Sonic.EXE said as he carried his friends to her. he then growled when he found Tenzu was there as well. he was, however, stared down by Sarah before he did anything. 

then, while Sonic.EXE, Selever and Cuphead were deciding to stay on the craneride thing for the last hour, and Sarah, Rasazy and Mugman slapping their faces at their respective brother's idiocy, Tenzu got another few hot dogs with Sky. Sky then went to sleep while she followed Selever to the craneride. then, Sarah and Tenzu sat down, under the stars, seeing the fireworks lit up as they ate hot dogs. then, with a nervous expression, he said ''wanna talk?''

''yeah'' Sarah smiled lightly as she bit into her hot dog.

''remember when we first had sex, six months ago?'' Tenzu nervously said.

''yeah. why were you so lustful?'' Sarah asked.

''you need to sit for this..... when we had sex, i was lustful because it wasn't anyone else, it was you. i felt safe sleeping with you, and it's thanks to my fallen angel blood. i felt.... ready. and now, i want to keep doing it with you. because.... i love you...'' Tenzu explained. then, he leaned toward her, and kissed her forehead. then the two kissed as the final massive firework exploded. however, while the others found it cute, Sonic.EXE shook his fists in anger.

''grrr.... how do i get rid of him....? i know, i'll call an old friend.''