Chapter 3: at Sarah's house

after school, Tenzu walked over to Sarah's house, with the help of Scarlett. he found a big mansion, with the sign ''Dearest's house right here''. 

''this is her house'' Scarlet said. ''i went over there a few times for playdates with her''

''thanks'' Tenzu smiled.

''you are welcome, Jack'' Scarlett said. 

Scarlett then walked off and waved bye at Tenzu. Tenzu straightened his cap, then he gave Squidgy an ice cube, then Squidgy hid into his armband. Tenzu then knocked the door. Sarah opened the door, and was surprised he was there.

''you? what are you doing here?'' Sarah asked.

''i'm just here to do the assignment with you'' Tenzu said.

''could you please leave?'' Sarah asked.

''i literally protected you from those perverts. why are you still rude to me?'' Tenzu asked, unfazed. deep down he was sweating, and he was secretly flushing. 

''yeah, and i'm thankful for that. but i want you to the assignment yourself. i wanted to do it with carol or Scarlett, but they got paired together, and none of the cute boys in our class were paired with me. Mr. Al just had to pick me and you for last''

just then, someone came down the stairs. the woman had dark red lipstick or something, long red nails, purple skin, black eyes with red flashing pupils, a pink jacket similar to Sarah's, curly auburn hair, and a brown dress with an X in the middle. Tenzu could easily tell this was her mother, since she looked similar in a way.

''oh. Sarah, who's this?'' the woman asked.

''that's one of my classmates, mom. and a creep'' Sarah responded. ''see, he's a creep because he's short and.... uh..... um......''

''is that it?'' the woman said.

''i don't know. maybe'' Sarah said. ''he's here because of a pair assignment.''

''an assignment? okay... well come in..... sorry, what is your name?'' the woman said.

''Tenzu. but you can call me Jack'' Tenzu said nervously.

''name's Poppy. but you call me Ms. Mearest.'' the woman said. ''normally when a boy gets in the house, it's because Sarah invites them in to make out, but they leave the next day''

''why?'' Tenzu asked.

''um...... i don't like to talk about i-'' Mearest tried to say, but Sarah interrupted with ''my oldest sister steals them for a one night stand, then lets them go. such a slut''

''ok-kaaayyyyy....'' Tenzu said.

''mom, why arn't you getting him away?'' Sarah asked, trying to stare her down, but her mother was unfazed.

''you have an assignment to do, dear. i can't let you fail school. please, help him.'' Mearest said.

''alright, fine. i will, mom'' Sarah mumbled. 

''that's my girl'' Mearest said, patting her. 

''can i go around and take a tour through the house first?'' Tenzu asked

''yes, you may'' Mearest said, folding her arms.

''cool'' Tenzu said

Tenzu entered the house, and as he sat down and looked in awe of the inside of the mainsion, he felt an older woman sit on his lap. she had a hairstle then just went to one side, she had high thigh socks, and wore a green crop top. her skin was purple. she had a dog with her.

''heyy~ i'm Saber~'' said the woman on Tenzu's lap.

''um, hi? can i please sit in peace?'' Tenzu said.

''what? normally when i flirt i get them'' Saber said.

''are you Sarah's sister? i'm more into her'' Tenzu said.

''yes. i'm her oldest sister'' Saber said

''does she have any other older siblings?'' Tenzu asked.

''yes. my younger sister, Searest, moved out for collouge because she is in a band. my brother Cassandra died because she killed some classmates and got killed by some red head i heard.'' Saber said. ''that's it for other older siblings''

''k.'' Tenzu said. he stood up and walked off.

''btw, this is my dod, Scuffles'' Saber said, pointing to her dog.

''hey Scuffles'' Tenzu said, then continued walking

''and if you want some pussy, you know who to call~'' Saber said, winking.

Tenzu ignored the wink, and headed upstairs. then, he bumped into someone.

''oh. sorry. didn't see you there'' the figure said. he had brown hair, a purple cap, and a purple sleevless shirt with a hand. ''my name's Chris''

''Tenzu, but you can call me Jack'' Tenzu said, shacking Chris' hand.

Tenzu then continued walking, only to see a purple skinned man with a yellow shirt that showed his grey chest hair, a red jacket and grey hair. next to him was Xenophanes. Tenzu was not surprised because he heard Xenophanes was Sarah's younger twin brother.

''oh. so you must be Jack'' the man said.

''how do you know?'' Tenzu asked

''my son Xenophanes here told me about you. how you and my daughter Sarah have a school assignment together.'' the man said. ''by the way, name's Ricky. but you can call me Mr. Dearest''

Tenzu was nervous

''well this was a twist'' Kai said. only Tenzu heard.

''be good to Sarah. or else...'' Dearest said, doing an eye on you gesture. Xenophanes copied. Tenzu nodded. 

''hey pops, can i have 10 bucks? me and my friends are gonna grab some chips'' Xenophanes said.

''okay. just pay me back next week and your good'' Dearest said.

''pops, we are damn rich from your former rockstar career.'' Xenophanes said.

''still, i have to give a good portion to ach of you when you move out. so i'm making sure it goes steady'' Dearest said, handing the money. 

Tenzu walked off, saying ''i wonder if Sarah's parents had one more child?''.

just then, he felt a tog on his pants. it was a toddler who looed like Sarah.

''hewo. i am Chowder.'' said the toddler.

''hi. i am Jack'' Tenzu said.

''wet's be fwends'' Chowder said.

''sure'' Tenzu said, cuddling Chowder. then, he set off to start the assignment. before he started, he saw a cat.

''oh. that's Bubsy, my cat. he and Saber's dog don't get along, like how i don't get along with Saber.'' Sarah said. she was much more friendly now. 

''why are you acting nice to me now?'' Tenzu asked

''oh, let's just say i started to rethink my approach. i think i've been acting like that since my last 'boyfriend' dumped me.'' Sarah apologized. ''sorry... i should never have called you a creep just because you were short''

''i get that a lot. thanks'' Tenzu said. ''i won't mind if we never talk again after we finish the assignment''

''no it's okay'' Sarah said. she sat down, and beagn typing. as they finished it, a grey fox and a blood red echidna appeared. 

''what the-'' Tenzu said stuttering and panicking.

''Xeno! did you leave tw of your pets out again?'' Sarah yelled out.

''sorry sis'' Xenophanes said, collecting his loose fox and Echidna. he put them in his closet, which was a home for them, where they lived with a pale white zombie, and a bunch of horrific creatues. Tenzu shivered.

''he has a lot of pets'' Sarah said.

''i see...'' Tenzu said.