SECRETS

JEREMIAH
i wake up with the worst hangover pain ive ever had. I also dont remember half the night not after everyone left. How did i even get home why am i in conrads room. I turn my head and see belly and a wall of pillows. What happened and wheres taylor. All of a sudden, my head is on fire

"OWWW FUCK" i shout. This wakes up belly. belly? Why the hell am i sleeping next to her?! Why am i in conrads room? Wheres taylor?

"you okay jere?" she asks concerned.

"no my head feels like its burning, i cant remember half the things that happened. Why did i sleep with you in conrads room?" i say confused.

"Well get to that cmon lets make you a hangover smoothie, take some pain meds, and water" belly replies. We get out of bed and go to the kitchen. i sit on the bar stool and put my head on the counter.

"Is that nicole on the couch?" i ask wide eyed. What the fuck is going on in this house?! I say internally. Im so lost.

"ill explain that too, you just sit tight and relax" belly smiles at me.

"Good morning isabel" i hear my brother say, pretty sure they kiss some.

"Morning connie" she replies and i groan.

"whats his deal?" he asks

"no idea yet, hes just really hungover" she says.

"Ohhh i think i gotta puke" i mumble heading to the bathroom. I dont think ive ever vomited so much in my life. I brush my teeth half assley after, so my breath isnt horrible. I run into taylor on my way out.

"you look like complete shit" she scans me over.

"i feel like it too" i say going to hug her. She shoves me back.

"im still pissed at you for last night" she says cold.

"I dont remember half of last night" i yawn

"i hope you do" she sneers. What did i do last night? Its about 10:30am now, belly puts my smoothie on the table.

Conrads making breakfast. eggs with toast and bacon. i sit down at the table and drink my smoothie.

"This is so good, really hits the spot bells" i tell her.

"Heres some pain medication" she sets it in front of me.

"youre the best!" i beam. Belly also gets me water, while conrad gets the toast from the toaster.

"Here eat up, youll feel better" conrad puts my food in front of me.

"Thanks bro, means a lot" i say taking a bite of eggs. Belly and conrad eat with me too.

"so what can you remember?" conrad asks.

"Lets start from when you arrived" belly suggests.

"okay lets see we arrive to the dock a little after 7 we helped steven get the djay booth all set up. We put up the lights, helped build the tiki stands. People started trickling in by 8pm, it was packed. After you guys ran off taylor and i were dancing. Having a great time she started asking me about me being weird. I denied anything was wrong...we got into a fight, but i eventually told her it was just stress. She seemed skeptical, but dropped it" i start out.

"Alright and then what happened?" belly urges. i finish my toast before continueing.

"Um lets see taylor wanted to go sit, so we did. Then you and con came back. i saw one of my future frat brothers nicholas. I remember running up to him, hugging him he was like lets get shots, and i was like hell yeah shots. This is where things get fuzzy" i scratch my head trying to remember.