HAPPY NEW YEARS

JEREMIAH
I wake up feeling refreshed, and ready to go for the day. Im over the moon about a lot of my christmas gifts. Taylor and i agreed to wait to deal with what to do about our relationship, in 6 months time. I really love her, and id hate to see us break up. At the end of the day, belly and conrad are my people. Theyre the ones i cant live without. It might be selfish of me to pick them over my girlfriend, but i feel confident taylor and i will figure it out.

Its about 9am in the morning on new years eve. Were throwing a huge party tonight, and need to stock up on supplies. I go downstaires to find steven and shayla sitting on the couch reading. Belly and conrad are out in the pool, relaxing on a floaty together. I wonder if taylor and i will ever get to the point these guys are at. I eat breakfast and then ask steven and shayla about plans.

"We need to get supplies, i made a list of everything we should get" shayla replies. Belly and conrad come in through the back door laughing and giggling.

"Hey jere"belly greets me.

"Morning" i say. the two of them go and change, then they come back out. "Taylors still asleep?" belly asks

"yeah she is" i say

"well we should go shopping to get supplies, and clothes so maybe try and wake her up" shayla states. I go upstaires to bellys room.

"hey tay tay wake up were going shopping for party stuff, and outfits" i shake her.

"I dont wanna go, you go without me just let me sleep" she groans.

"Okay uh bye i guess" i sigh leaving the room.

"she wants to sleep so lets go" i say.

"Youre not gonna stay with her?" conrad questions

"nope i wanna go she dosent, we dont have to do everything together" i say

"but shell be alone jere" he tells me.

"And shell be fine, she made her choice i made mine" i say and he rolls his eyes.

"if shes pissed, dont say i didnt warn you" he glares at me.

"whatever lets just go, besides if she wanted me to stay she shouldve asked" i reply and we all go to party city. I get put on soda duty for the mixed drinks.

I get coke for whisky, and sprite can be used a variety of drinks. I also grab some sodas for non drinkers. My phone rings its taylor.

"hey look whose finally awake" i say.

"I need coffee, can you bring me some?" she asks

"uh yeah we can stop and get some. were going clothes shopping, getting lunch and then well be home" i reply.

"well i dont wanna miss all that, can you come back and get me?" she asks

"no you shouldve come earlier, suffer the consequencies babe" i laugh and she hangs up. Oh maybe i shouldnt have said that.

I also didnt mean it seriously, hence why i laughed. Girlfriends are hard.

"JEREMIAH FISHER!!" i hear belly exclaim. I sigh as i go the direction of her her voice.

"what did you do?!" she asks as she hits my arm.

"I didnt mean it! i was joking! thats why i laughed after i said no, of course i was gonna get her coffee, she hung up before i could tell her i was joking!" i reply frazzled.

"Boyfriend lesson number one jere, if your girlfriend asks you to do something unless shes right next to you and can read your expressions, and mood just say yes. Save you and her the fight and hurt feelings" conrad pats my shoulder.