BONFIRE CONFESSIONS

CONRAD
i wake up before belly as usual, while id normally catch the waves, go for a run, or get breakfast. my mind is still on high alert. Im not leaving her side for the rest of the weekend, she woke up twice last night with nightmares. Even though i know its not my fault about what happened, i still feel guilty. Bellys eyes finally open at around 10am. "did you just wake up too?" she yawns.

"no ive been up for hours, i didnt want to leave you" i confess.

"Youre a sweet guy" she tells me.

"Only for you" i reply

"are you okay?" i ask her she nods. Belly gets off of me, and goes out of my bedroom. I go to the kitchen, and start making coffee. Steven and jeremiah come in through the front door.

"look who finally decided to get up" steven teases.

"in my defence, ive been up for hours, your sister just woke up" i say.

"Hows she doing?" steven asks

"shes okay right now. Ill probably take her to the shops, and to the bakery, to help distract her" I tell them.

"The waves were god awful as expected though, cmon jere lets go change, and then well join them at the shops" steven states.

"Oh my god! oh my god! oh my god! taylor is in jeremiahs room, asleep in his bed!" belly exclaims running around the room.

"what no way youre lying!" i roll my eyes.

"im not i swear" she states. 
"jeremiah!!" she shouts he comes running

"yes bells?" he answers, coming into the room, she grabs his shoulders.

"Did i or did i not just see taylor asleep in your bed?!" she shakes his shoulders

"chill bells damn, its not a big deal so what she slept in my bed, she was drunk and tired. didnt want to go upstaires to your room, nothing happened we just slept" jere chuckles.

"No big deal jere! this is huge, ive been trying for 2 months to get you guys together, i am a match making queen oooo i should start a buisness!" she exlcaims with glee.

"I doubt she likes me, the same way i like her" he sighs sadly.

"Jere no, she likes you the same way, i promise" belly replies serious.

"Thanks, ill trust you o wise matchmaker" he rolls his eyes, they both laugh.

"Belly" i give her a look
"was all that really nessessary?" i say.

"yes it was connie baby" she bounces off to my bedroom, really it should be our bedroom at this point.

"Hurry up isabel, i want to beat the lunch rush" i call.

"The best things take time conrad!" she shouts back annoyed. After what feels like an eternity, belly comes back out wearing a black crop sweater, a green plaid short dress over it, and skin colord nylons. Her hairs curled in ringlets, shes breathtaking i walk up to her.

"on second thought, maybe we stay indoors" i tease, looking at her.

"I knew youd like it, anyways im off to lunch with cam cam" she says.

"Exscuse you?" i give her a glare, with a smirk

"im just kidding, im off to lunch with you" she smiles.

"thats what i thought" i open the front door for her. We drive to the club house, and eat lunch. i get a sandwhich, while belly gets a salad, we drive to the shops.

"Where to first?" i ask taking her hand, interlocking our fingers.

"Francescas, shayla got me hooked on it" she replies. Belly and i walk around the shops for awhile, and then we stop at the bakery to get muffins