GRADUATION

BELLY
im finally done the first 12 years of school. I passed all my finals last week i got mostly As thank goodness. It was really weird getting to sleep in all week, and not going to brown. I miss conrad like crazy, its only wednesday. ive been going with mom to her press events. Thats been pretty cool, getting to see the interview process up close. Shes been teaching me all the marketing strategies theyve been using for her book, and her as a person. Jeremiah taylor and i have been hanging out every day.

We signed each others year books this morning, im currently reading them. "Dear bells it seems silly of me to write this but you asked. I couldnt have made it without you. Your constant advice support and unwavering loyalty was everything i needed. Youve become the sister i always wanted. Call me every day. Ill miss so many things but i know my brothers got you probably better than i do. Wed end up in jail together. -love ya jeremiah" i laugh at his. Thats jere for you alright i read taylors next. This outta be good i tell myself.

"Belly youve been my friend for so long. Weve been through a lot together and im so proud of the person youve become. Thank your setting jeremiah and i up hes been the biggest blessing of my life. I will miss so many things about you. Your optimism your child like nature your funny lines and just you. I love you so much belly youre my best friend forever. Even though i know you love jeremiah more." Taylors reads so similar to jeres in a way.

Jeremiah taylor and i are on our way to a baseball game. Jere thought itd be fun, and the red socks have an afternoon game today. Conrad calls at noon.

"hey connie" i answer.

"isabel" he says happy.

"I miss you. the guys miss you too, amy thinks youre lame for making her the only girl" conrad tells me.

"tell everyone i miss them too, and cant wait to see them on friday for my graduation party at moms" i reply.

"What are you guys up too today?" he asks.

"Were going to see the red sox game, jere just pulled into the stadium. Id better go wish you were here" i hang up.

I get a text from him.

Conrad- hanging up before i get a chance to talk back thats really rude belly. Enjoy the game though.

i laugh as we head inside. We got centerfield seats, and are waiting in line for popcorn and hot dogs.

"Conrad took me to a red sox game in the fall, it wasnt the worst experience". We sit down, and jeremiah takes a picture of us for facebook.

"You know the rules of baseball right?" jere asks taylor

"Enough that i wont be confused" she replies.

The red sox ended up winning that game 4-3 in the last inning. Afterwards we got ice cream and headed to the park for a walk. It was so weird 3rd wheeling, i took so many cute picture of jeremiah and taylor though. Yesterday thursday we didnt really do much, steven arrived late last night with shayla. jeremiahs sleeping in my room with me, while steven takes his old room for the weekend. I cant believe tomorrow ill be graduating. Its friday and today the 3 of us have been stressing.

"Where is my gown?" jeremiah asks

"i have no idea. wheres mine? what is the plan for the party? who all is coming?" i say nervous.

"Im not sure i want a lot of people" i add pacing.

"How do you two loose youre graduation gowns" steven shakes his head.

"Not lost misplaced, help us look" i reply. I tear apart my whole room nothing, then i look in the guest room still nothing. Jeremiah looked in the garage, and in cherry while steven and shayla looked downstaires.