HERE WE GO AGAIN

CONRAD
i wake up at the same time belly does which is 10am"guess we both slept in this morning" she yawns.

"I didnt get back to sleep til almost 4am" i reply rubbing my eyes.

"Are you okay conrad? i know last night was scary for us all of us but you hit a guy with a bat" she asks serious.

"Thanks for reminding me, the short answer is no im not okay, but i will be. im gonna talk to cindy while you and jere talk to dad" i sigh.

"Oh my god connie your shoulder!" she exclaims.

"Dont worry about it belly" i say

"conrad you got hurt last night, of course im going to worry" she tells me.

"Its just a bruise like any other, im fine isabel promise" i kiss her cheek.

"Do you want to talk about last night?" she asks.

"I talked about it with jere, and i will with cindy. You have your own truamas from last night, you dont need mine too belly" i say.

"but you have my trumas, i unloaded on you last night. Were in this together, im here for you too you know" she says.

"You dont always have to be so strong connie, and you dont have to protect me from what happened" belly tells me.

"Funny thats what jere said" i look at her.

"he was so close to getting to me, i really thought he was" belly shudders. I sigh and think for a moment.

"thats how i got the bruise, i tackled jeremy. While he was trying to open the closet, i hit it on the table tell laurel im sorry about the vase" i confess.

"That was what i heard, i thought it was the cops. youre always saving me conrad" she kisses me.

"Isabel, you are the most important person in my life. I would do anything to keep you safe" i tell her looking into her eyes.

"I love you belly, and thats not something i take lightly" i add

"i love you too, so much" she replies and i kiss her again. We get ready, and then head downstaires, taylor and jeremiah are already awake.

"We should go to i hop, then the police station" jere suggests.

"yeah i could go for breakfast" belly replies happy. The door starts opening, and i quickly get in front of everyone.

"Oh my goodness thank god youre all okay!!" laurel comes brusting through the door.

"mommy!" belly shouts running to her. "What are you doing here? youre suppose to be in seattle?" belly asks hurried.

"i know i am but i got a notification from ring as i was headed to bed. I saw someone trying to break in, and i caught the first flight back. i cancelled the rest of my tour" laurel says.

"You did what! no your tour is important, you cant dissapoint your fans" belly replies.

"bean yes it is, but so is my family im so glad youre all safe" she hugs us all. When she gets to me, i let all the tears id been holding in out.

"my special guy whats wrong" she says. Ive always been close to laurel, i think because were so alike we both constantly put up walls and fronts for others so they dont see through us. So they dont know how much things affect us. She dosent pull back until i do, and we sit on the couch. I tell her everything leading up to yesterday first.

"oh my god, see this is why i cancelled it" she shakes her head.

"Yesterday he followed belly to brown and she called me, i came and got her walked her to all her classes. We left her car at brown as a decoy, and drove back together at lunchtime. Theres were pictures of her hed taken in the mailbox. While i was upstaires studying she got a call from him, and then the rest of the evening went by fine til midnight. We were all asleep apart from jere, thank god he was still awake. He woke me up, we came up with a plan. Belly woke up hearing him trying to get in, she ran to the closet and hid locking it" i tell her.