BEACHSIDE DRAMA

BELLY
Sussannah jeremiah mom and i are indoors. Jeremiah and i are showing them our play we created and the dance at the end. They clap and all is well im happy. Conrad strolls through the front door with his latest girl crush hes trying to impress. All of a sudden susannah starts bleeding"no sussannah" i cry"belly i have to go" she says"no stay please" i cry"my special girl i wish i could" she replies as more blood pours out of her.

I scream as i wake up i start crying soon after.

"conrad!" i shout looking beside me.

His side is empty, oh no hes left too i think to myself. I feel the urge to puke again come up, i run to the bathroom and watch as it comes out. My head throbes in pain, and my heart is still racing from my dream. Conrad must still be at the party, i debate calling him, but decide not too. He deserves a night of fun without having to worry about me for once. I walk out into the living room to find a guy jeremy i think his name is.

Hes one of cams friends "hey belly" he slurs.

"hi jeremy is it?" i question.

"dont wear my name out" he replies i chuckle. I sit down on the couch he follows me and sits beside me. I feel a bit uneasy but dismiss it as my hangover and nightmare.

"How are you enjoying the party?" i ask.

"lots of fun truth or shot epic wish somebody would kiss me" he laughs pretending to make kissy faces i laugh it off as a joke. Out of nowhere he looks at me and i feel uncomfortable.

"why dont we go back to the party?" i suggest trying to be nice.

I stand up and go to the door he follows me

"youre hott and single you kiss me" he says.

"i have a boyfriend no" i say leaving but he pulls me back.

"I dont care" he says.

"my boyfriend is conrad fisher, you know" i respond hoping he lets me go. Conrads known for being the mysterious guy who smokes. Most people are low key scared of him, and they know how protective he is of me. "Pfft fishers all talk no action now i said kiss me" he says more firm.

"let me go!" i yell.

"ow damm fiesty just how i like em" he looks at me, and i feel sick without warning he kisses me.

I push him back"i told you no!"i yell running out the door with fresh tears.

Jeremy pushes me down on the ground"you little bitch you dont tell me no now get over here, and let me finish you" he looks at me with lust.

"what the hell did you just say and do to her?!" i hear jeremiahs voice exclaims. Taylors right behind him.

"let me hit him" she says mad

"look i dont know who you are, but you need to leave now"jeremiah states.

"Or what?" jeremy slurs

"ill call the cops, have you arrested" jere threatens.

Jeremy finally stumbles out the door. Once hes gone i start sobbing into taylor.

"belly im so sorry, and whatever happened wasnt your fault" she sooths.

"what did happen?"jere questions
"you need ice on your face?" he adds i shake my head.

"no i need... i need to.... find conrad" i whisper through tears. They lead me back to the beach

"around the back shot straighr into the left cup" i hear conrad call out once were close enough.

"Hes busy, i dont want to ruin his fun" i mutter.