HAUNTED

BELLY
Conrad and i are on the plane going from la to san fransisco, its a pretty short one only a couple hours. Im buzzing with excitement to see our house, its still absurd to me that we have a house. Im so glad i got all the time with my mom. We had the best time and i will miss her so much. She did reach out to the security camera company again for the house in boston. Theyre gonna put cameras in on monday which will be good.

Im still nervous about going back home, although jere says jeremy hasnt been back. Cams still been good which is cool i guess. ill worry about him next week when i get back. For now ill be enjoying the next 6 days with conrad. I cant wait to see stanford and ucla san frans campus in person. Conrad said his mom always wanted to go to school out here, and she felt like there was something for him here too. Conrads currently asleep, poor guy hardly got any its my fault. i kept waking up, which woke him up. Plus we had to get up early to begin with.

Im listening to music, and taylor swifts my tears riccochet. This song always makes me cry  mainly the lyrics and i can go anywhere i want just not home. Its true ive been to so many places, but i cant go to the one place i want, which is susannah and her comforting arms. I had two moms growing up. if we wanted the truth about something, or if you fucked up. that was my moms department. But susannah was always there with a hug, a comforting smile, some words of wisdom, and extra cookies.

If you needed someone who would listen susannah, was good at that. My moms gotten better, cause she had too for us kids. Now i have conrad whose kinda like my mom and susannah rolled into one person, which is why hes perfect. She wouldve loved la, and shed be so proud of connie. God i wish she was here, i let the silent tears fall down my cheeks, and soon the sniffles escape. Conrad wraps his arm around my shoulder. I swear he has a sixth sense when it comes to me crying, he just always knows.

Once weve landed, we get our luggage and a rental car. We end up with a cool toyota camry, its red i love it.

"Im gonna call it mini cherry" i say.

"okay jeremiah" conrad rolls his eyes.

"ill drive, why dont you sleep some more" i say as he loads the car up

"alright sure you can drive thanks" he kisses my cheek. I put the hotel into the gps its 25 minutes away. It takes me nearly 45 minutes to drive, with rush hour traffic being bad. Its okay though im glad conrads getting his sleep in.

I gently kiss his face and shake him.

"conrad wake up, were here" i say and his eyes pop open.

"Im still so tired" he says

"i know, we can sleep inside" i tell him. He gets our stuff, while i check us in. our room is near the top floor, its got a balcony, and its a bedroom suite. Meaning theres an actual bedroom, and living area plus a full kitchen.

"Wow this room is beautiful!" i state in awe

"yeah it sure is" conrad replies. He sets the bags down inside the bedroom, before getting into the bed.

"Im just going to sleep for a couple more hours, wake me up for dinner" he instructs.

"Okay its 3 now, ill wake you up at around 5 or 6" i respond. I walk over and kiss him softly, before going to the living area and watching tv. I end up watching friends reruns while looking at my phone. Theres a message from steven that says call me when you get this, i know youre on the plane now. We need to talk. This cant be good if steven wants me to call him. i press the call button by his name.

"Hey belly button" he greets me

"hey i um got your text. whats up?" i ask and steven pauses.

"You cant go back to boston belly" he says