MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND

BELLY
i wake up at nearly 11am in the morning on sunday. Conrads out of the bed of course, the house is quiet i wonder where everyone else is. "Hello" i call

"in the dining room" conrads voice calls back. Hes studying of course he is.

"good morning" he kisses my lips a few times.

"morning, where is everyone?" i ask

"the beach. catching waves, and swimming" he replies.

"You didnt want to go with?" i question

"someone had to stay with you, jere and steven were super excited to surf. Plus i needed to study" he tells me. i kiss his cheek.

"ill probably head to the beach then and leave you to it" i say.

"Okay, but kiss me more" he says. i blush. i kiss him for a few minutes til he pulls away.

"Have fun i love you" conrad smiles

"i love you too" i say. I change into my non swim team suit, and grab my sunglasses before heading out to the beach.

"Look who awoke from the bears den" steven teases

"shut up youre talking to the second best swimmer in the state" i reply.

"No shit belly, you did that well. damn" he says and i laugh

"i sure did" i reply. Steven hugs me and ruffles my hair.

"where con?" he asks

"being a nerd and studying" i reply. "Of course he is" he rolls his eyes.

"BELLS!" jeremiah comes running to me. i hug him tight.

"Hey jere" i say

"ive missed you this week" he tells me.

"I know, me too" i sigh

"look, i got second place" i show him the picture

"belly oh my god thats awesome, im so proud of you" he hugs me again.

"Thanks, it was pretty cool i guess" i laugh.

"Come swim with us" jeremiah states pulling me along with him.

"Okay, im a little nervous though cause of the rip tide and all" i confess.

"Well be here if that happens again" jere reassures me and i nod we run into the water like little kids. We swim over to shayla and taylor, i hug them as best i can in the water. They shout and cheer when i tell them about state. Steven comes up, and starts splashing all of us

"stevie" shayla says annoyed. I send a huge splash back.

"belly!" he exclaims.

I just laugh. we play marco polo, steven goes first and we all spread out i swim behind him a little ways.

"Marco" he says.

"polo" we all say back.

"damn this is gonna be hard, theres so many" he replies and we all laugh. He gets jeremiah out first, followed by shayla and then me, its just taylor left. Shes up on the rocks though, its pretty funny watching him struggle.

"Hes never gonna find her" shayla says, we watch as he swims around for 5 more minutes.

"Okay i give up, whoevers left wins" steven states and opens his eyes.

"God damnit taylor, thats cheating!" steven hits the water.

"i dont believe any rules were established before hand" taylor shouts. Shayla laughs at that.