VALENTINES DAY(jaylorversion)

TAYLOR
Im over the moon that jeremiah got me such a sweet note and flowers. It made my day, and according to belly my surprises arent over yet. Im sure conrads got stuff planned for her when she gets home too. My last two periods of the day whiz on by, conrads starting to cook when i get to bellys.

"Hey conrad" i say

"hi jeres in his room" he tells me sounding stressed. Hes probably trying to make today perfect for belly. I walk into jeremiahs room.

"Tay tay happy valentines!" he exclaims presenting me with a basket.

Its full of my favorite candy chocolates. He got my favorite bath and bodyworks scent.

"jeremiah this is so sweet" i tell him.

"the flowers were so beautiful" i say.

"Its the least i could do taylor, valentines day is a holiday for spoiling those you love. Theres nobody i love more than you" he tells me.

"open this box now" he says excited handing me another box. I open it and inside theres a silver locket in the shape of a heart. Dont cry taylor, dont cry taylor i tell myself.

I open the locket, and inside is my favorite picture of jeremiah and i. It was taken at the teen club on 80s night, were looking right at each others eyes.

"No matter where you are, or where i am. how close, or far i wanted you to have a piece of me" he says. I let the tears fall.

"oh no, do you not like it?" he says anxious

"quite the opposite i love, and it means so much. Nobodys ever done anything like this for me. Ill wear it forever" i tell him hugging him tight, i pull back and he gives me a tissue for my tears.

I kiss him for a few minutes, then he tells me we need to head out for his next surpise. I have him help me put the neclace on. We drive for a little while, til we reach an area not covered in show. Theres a little clearing with a swimming hole.

"this is so pretty" i state.

"yeah its my dirty little secret, i dont even think conrad and belly know about this place. I found it driving back from brown that weekend in the summer" jeremiah explains.

"And yet you brought me here, i feel so special that theres something of yours only i get to know" i say giddy.

"Im glad now turn around" he says. I turn around to find him sitting in the back of cherry on a blanket theres twinkle lights. A picnic set up, and his laptop theres little pillows. This is my dream date, ive always seen these pictures on instagram, of cute dates in beds of trucks or jeeps. He looks so dashing, and cool sitting there

"surprise number 3" he says excited.

"How how did you know this was my dream date?" i say running to hug him.

"Your pintrest" he reply smiling

"oh my god you look at that, I just send you those as jokes" i chuckle.

"Well there not jokes to me, nothing about you is a joke to me taylor" he whispers. I kiss him passionately im amazed no guys ever payed that much attention to me before. After awhile he pulls back.

"Taylor ive been doing what you asked me to do, think about my future, and talking to belly and conrad a lot for advice." He starts and my eyes look at him intently.

"After belly, i wasnt sure id ever be able to open myself up like that for a long long while. The final promise i made to my mom was to find somebody who loved me for me, and to look after belly. The first part of that promise didnt make sense, til the end of summer. When i realized belly and i were never meant to be. Anyways, and then you came along. i remember the day at the fair in september, going home thinking to myself. Man i really enjoyed my time with her in the wheel. Shes way different, in the best way" jeremiah smiles.

"Belly told me that my mom told her in love you dont want a twin flame. You want a completion, and i think you complete me taylor jewel. You are everything i never knew i needed. I never thought id pick a girl over anything. But i looked at my future. one where i move to sanfran with them. You and i try to make it work, but it fails and while belly and conrad get married and have kids 10 years in. I dont, im just fun uncle jeremiah, because deep down, i fucked it all up with the right person. The second future i stayed, and we go to finch together, attend parties, i join a fraternity. We see belly and conrad during breaks, and while i miss them dearly, in the years that come im happy. We get married, we have kids, and we all go to cousins in the summer with our kids, and watch them play like we did. I was so god damn happy in that future. So if you dont like sanfransico, ill come back with you at the end of summer. Because you mean that much to me" jeremiah vents.

I dont know what to say.

"youd really do that for me" i ask he nods.

"yeah i would i love you that much. I think we could go the distance" he looks at me.

"Well im really glad to hear that, i think so too thank you" i tell him. We enjoy the picnic he made and i cuddle up to him after.

"I dont know constillations" he says randomly and laugh

"me either, its okay" i reply and touch his cheek. Ive always been team jeremiah, because thats who i always had a crush on. Who i wanted to date, and its even better than i pictured. Hes proven time and time again, that hes not like the others. After a few hours, we go back to bellys and into his room again.