STRESSFUL TIMES

JEREMIAH
The rest of the evening til we sleep goes fairly good. Conrad came down for dinner, we updated him on stuff, and he apologized profusley for not being there. Belly assured him it was fine, that she gets he needed time to cool down. Belly and i made lasanga for dinner, it was pretty good. Taylors spending the night tonight. Taylor and belly painted each others nails and did face masks together, while conrad and i played video games. It was nice having the time with my brother, im going to miss him and belly a lot.

I wish taylor was willing to do long distance. I would never cheat on her, or anything like that. i believe we could make it work, and id still be with my family. Although with my dad getting better, id feel bad about leaving him behind, so maybe its best that i stay for him too. Its nearly midnight now, i should be sleeping, but im not i just cant stop worrying about jeremy. Taylors asleep shes curled up next to me, thank god she dosnt snore like belly.

I know cons asleep, he went to bed at 9pm old man. Taylor and i went up an hour ago, and belly was staying up to finish prom ticket counts and the seating chart. The juniors and seniors have seperate table areas. I get a ring alert on my phone for the back door. I pull up the app to reveal someone lock picking the back door. My eyes go wide and i panic.

"shit shit shit" i exclaim running to bellys room.

"Conrad wake up" i shake him

"jere whats going on?!" he shoots up.

I hear the back door start to open, and foot steps running, another door opens and closes.

"Fuck did you hear that" he says wide awake. He looks to the other side of the bed.

"oh my god isabel" he panics.

"dude we need to be smart about this, i saw someone on the ring camera. Its why i woke you" i say hurried. Conrad puts his face in his hands.

"Belly i know youre down here alone, come out and well finish what we started. Let me taste that sweet skin of yours again" we hear a voice shout.

"Im gonna kill him" conrad goes running.

"conrad stop, we need a plan" i reply.

"i hate that youre right" he says.

"Ill call the cops, you quietly go downstaires. Lets pray bellys hiding somewhere safe. Pretend youre a linebacker, and hes quarterback tackle him from behind. When you do that yell for me, ill throw the baseball bat down, and you knock him out. After hes knocked out, find belly bring her upstaires" i suggest.

"Okay that dosent sound idiotic" con smiles at me.

"Im gonna wake up taylor" i say and he nods putting his shirt on.

"Tay wake up" i shake her but it dosent work.

"taylor you gotta wake up" i shake her harder.

"Jeremiah?" she says confused.

"Dont panic, but jeremys in the house looking for belly" i tell her

"oh my god, oh my god!" she whisper exclaims.

"i know im gonna call the police, cons dealing with the intruder" i tell her and dial 911.

"911 whats your emergency" the operator says

"i need the police theres an intruder in my house. Im at 1124 westwood avenue" i reply.

"Okay they should be there in 10 minutes" she tells me.

"Awesome thank you" i say and hang up.

"im going to find your hiding place belly" jeremy states. We hear him rattling with a door.