SANTA MONICA

CONRAD
Today is our final day in los angelos before we jet off to sanfransisco and our house. I cant wait til next week, ive been craving alone time with belly. im glad bellys had the time with her mom. I wish i could spend time with mine, yesterday laurel took belly out for a girls day. It went well which im glad about, because sometimes belly and her mom get into pretty bad fights. Today laurel has press events during the day, so she wont meet up with us til later.

I was mean to belly, or at least thats what she told me. why because i woke her up at 8am with me. Im taking belly to universal studios, and then this evening were going to the santa monica pier where laurel will meet us for dinner on a rooftop. Belly opted for shorts that im pretty sure if they were an inch shorter, her whole ass would be on display. Her tank top is actually mine its my cousins tank. It looks better on her though, plus i find it attractive when she wears my clothes.

I love this version of belly the best. i love it when she dresses up too, but just belly in her natural state is what i fell in love with. Shes the most real.

"alright im ready lets go" belly says coming out of the bathroom.

"Are you okay you seem upset?" i ask

"i am upset, you woke me up i was til 2am last night" she says annoyed.

"Im sorry its just we have to get an early start to do all the things you want to do" i say.

"Whatever, i said i was ready" she rolls her eyes

"why were you up til 2am?" i question.

"Its not important" belly rolls her eyes.

"try again" i look at her she looks up at me.

"Why does it matter?" she replies

"cause your mood is gonna affect the day, i want to have a good last day. You and i tell each other things" i subly glare at her.

"Fine i was up til 2am worrying about jeremy finding me. Specifically while im asleep, im a heavy sleeper" belly sighs.

"Jeremiah will hear the noises" i reassure sure.

"Jeres an even heavier sleeper" she looks at me.

"He wont find you, i promise" i put my hands on her cheeks

"you cant promise that con. Youre still an hour away, and i really dont want to fight. Which is where this is headed, so lets just drop it and have fun okay" belly tells me.

"Alright, but were gonna talk about this later" i hold her face in my hands a bit longer. Belly and i take a cab to universal studios. i put any bad feelings aside and focus on having fun.

"i want to go to harry potter first" she beams.

"Sure we can go there" i reply.

Belly insists on getting robes and wands upon our arrival. she makes me get them too. Belly is the most hufflepuff puff to ever exist, she said id be whats called a stall because im dead split between ravenclaw and gryffindoor. I posses the wits intelligence and introvertedness of a ravenclaw, but im brave chivalrious and loyal like gryffindors are. Ultimately we resorted to me taking the quiz which put me in gryffindor.

"Youre the male hermione" she points out. She picks leta lestranges wand. i end up picking rons wand, because its the most plain looking.

"Which ride do you want to do first?" i ask

"escape from gringotts is suppose to be pretty good, cmon lets go" she pulls me along.

"i hope this isnt an intense ride" i sigh