WINTER BREAK

CONRAD
its december 20th, and today we are all going to cousins to spend the last 2 weeks of the year there. Even stevens coming, and will be driving over with us. Ill be taking jere and taylor with me, belly wants to go with her mom and steven which i understood. Weve just finished loading up all the stuff, im excited to go to cousins. Belly puts all her stuff in the back seat of laurels car, before coming over to me.

"ill miss you" she hugs me

"ill miss you more, enjoy the time with your mom and steven though" i kiss her quick.

Taylor and jeremiah are already in the rover when i get in.

"Poor conrad he has to be apart from his great love for a mere hour!" jere states dramatic.

"Shut up!" i say shaking my head and smiling. Taylor insists on listening to her music which i hate, but now that shes jeremiahs girlfriend, i have to tolerate some things. They play a game of i spy followed, by would you rather. My mind wanders to belly, and i driving here just the two of us and how it snowed.

I hope it snows again, a year ago belly also gave me the most personal thing to her, and i nearly fucked it all up. Im glad shes coming back as my girlfriend of a year. I didnt think i could ever be with someone for this long til belly.

"Laurel needs gas, were stopping at the 7-11 ahead" jeremiah snaps me out of my thoughts.

"sounds good, thanks man" i reply. Ten minutes later we pull into the parking lot, we decide to go inside. Belly and steven are there getting snacks.

"he was totally flirting with you!" i hear steven say.

My interest is peaked, but i stay quiet as i browse the chips

"no he wasnt!" she agrues

"are you kidding me the guy pats the seat, calls you beautiful, says hell take you to wherever it is your going, and oh so many more destinations, you just stood there laughing" steven replies.

"Because i thought it was funny!" belly replies

"youre lucky con wasnt there" steven rolls his eyes. They leave to go by the drinks, steven turns and makes eye contact with me

"hey" he says.

Belly turns around too"how long have you been there?" she asks

"just got here" i smirk

"youre lying how much did you hear?" belly looks at me.

"Hear what i didnt hear anything, certainly not anything about a motorcylist trying to pick you up off the street" i say sarcastic lauging.

"Great so you heard it all" belly looks at me.

"He was so definitley flirting" i say she hits my arm

"ow isabel" i say.

"Youre suppose to side with me" she tells me. We pay for our things, and then go back out

"oh my god hes back" steven says wide eyed.

I watch as a black and red bike pulls back in. He gets off and removes his helmet before coming up to belly.

"i got half a mile down the road, before i realized something babe, i never got your name or your number" he goes to but his arm around her but i stop him.

"Hey man what the hells your problem?" he says with attitude

"she was mine first?" he adds. The audacity this guy has.

"oh shit" steven says

"con lets just leave" belly tugs at me.

"First of all stop my flirting with my girlfriend,Second of all she sure as shit wasnt yours, Third get out of my face" i glare giving him the look.