Cole: (On a webcam) Lloyd, Nya, Coral, Zane!

Zane: We're here, but we have bad news. We have lost Aspheera.

Cole: That's okay, we found her. She's attacking the Monastery!

Lloyd: What?

Cole: Yeah, that's not all. We found out who the Deceiver is. And, um, well I'm just gonna say it. It's Wu. (Nya, Coral, and Zane gasp.)

Lloyd: What?

Coral: Seriously? 

Cole: It's a long story. The good news is, we have a plan. We know how to defeat Aspheera. There's another scroll out there somewhere, and we think Clutch knows where it is.

Nya: Great, so where's Clutch?

(Clutch is in the Ninjago City Hospital.)

Doctor: Mr. Powers. You hit the emergency call button? What's the emergency?

Clutch: So, could you raise my bed just a smidge—one smidge. Two would be too many. (The doctor does so and leaves in annoyance.) Now this is what I call living.

(The Vipers try to break the door down.)

Aspheera: Fire Fang, destroy the doors!

Cole: All those doors aren't gonna hold much longer.

Jay: And we just replaced them.

Cole: What do we do!?

Izzy: That's what I'm saying. 

Wu: We still have a few surprises in store. P.I.X.A.L.!

P.I.X.A.L.: Come on.

Wu: We renovated the temple. P.I.X.A.L. thought it would be wise to corporate several new defensive measures. (P.I.X.A.L. releases machine guns with water and shurikens in them.)

Jay: Ho, oh, oh, rubber shurikens! Nice. Yeah! Get back!

Char: The Deceiver uses his weapons against us!

Aspheera: Bah, parlor tricks for one who possesses his Scroll of Forbidden Spinjitzu. (She uses the scroll on the sentry cannons and makes them disappear.) Fire Fang, the door! (The gate is destroyed.)

Kai: Run! (P.I.X.A.L. leads them to the hangar bay.)

Aspheera: Come out, you coward! Come out and face me!

Char: Yes! Face Aspheera! Queen of the Serpentine, and rightful ruler of all Ninja—

Aspheera: Oh, stop blathering, you fool, and ransack the temple! Find him!

Char: You heard her! Stop blathering and start ransacking! Go!

(The ninja run through the hanger bay.)

Jay: We'll have to make our way out through the vehicle bay doors.

P.I.X.A.L.: (She checks the cameras.) Negative. We are surrounded. We cannot get out that way.

Kai: Great. Now we're trapped. Another thing I blame you for. (He points at Wu, accusingly.)

Cole: Kai, uh, maybe it's time to back off Master Wu and focus on what to do next. (Wu sighs as Kai walks away.) Aspheera stole his Elemental Fire. He feels useless now and that's why he's so angry at you.