punishment.

The morning came and the birds started singing the songs of love , the sun was shining brightly ,it was not too hot , the breeze that accompanied the sun rays made it a perfect morning . The Eunuch was outside the General's chamber basking in the sunshine, when the General called him in.

My lord ,is there anything I can do to help you , the eunuch asked .

Hmm, take this , the General stated and gave him a blue envelope, give it to Hyuk .

Is everything okay my lord , what's in this envelope. The Eunuch asked panicking.

I told you to give it to Hyuk , The General said in a stern tone.

Okay ,my lord , the eunuch said and almost ran to Hyuk's room in the servant quarters , there Hyuk and Jin-He were sitting together , talking about something seriously.

Hyuk , the eunuch called as he opened the door hysterically.

What happened uncle , are you okay , Hyuk asked as he saw the worried expression on the eunuch's face.

Here , read it , the General told me to give it to you , hurry open it and tell me , what is written inside. The Eunuch said.

What is it , Hyuk asked .

I don't know ,the General told me to give it to you , the eunuch answered.

What Is it, my  death warrant , Hyuk asked angrily.

Hyuk ,shut up and take it already , Jin-He said now more worried then the eunuch.

Hyuk took the envelope from the eunuch and opened it , Jin-He and eunuch sat infront of him , looking at his mouth focused , Hyuk looked at the two of them and unfolded the letter and started reading it in a low voice.
______________________________________
My precious Hyuk ,

I am sorry for last night , i should not have acted like that.

I know it must have been hard for you to live alone here without me but I didn't have a choice , i couldn't take you with me as the dangers in a battle are enormous and honestly I didn't want you to see me with blood on my hands ,i didn't want you to be afraid of me so the best choice was to leave you behind , but believe me in these two and a half years .

Hyuk what is written in the letter , Jin-He asked as she saw tears welling up in Hyuk's eyes.

Can you two please leave now , Hyuk asked in a soft and gentle voice like he was pleading .

The Eunuch and Jin-He shared a look and said in unison.

Okay, but please tell us later ,okay.

Hmm, Hyuk hummed and after seeing those two leave the room ,he started reading the letter again.

In these two and half years , there was not a day when I did not think about you , there was not a night when I didn't want to hug you and sleep , there was not a minute or second when I didn't want to come back , several times I was at my deathbed ,many of my own people betrayed me, but everytime I thought I was going to die , i would see your crying face asking me to come back, so I could not die , i wanted to live not because I love my love ,but because I love you , love you a lot , love you to moon and back , i know all these sound like an excuse for leaving you behind but they are true but even after reading this you want to punish me for leaving you behind , i will accept it gladly but please don't say ,I don't love you , please don't hate me.

General Lee Byung-Ho.

Hyuk folded the letter back and put it inside the blue envelope and came out of his room.