Season 2 ep 2General likes Tender meat ..

The general was sitting in his room in front of the table, cleaning his sword after he had finished taking hid bath, looking at the sword, the general got reminded of the battles he had fought, how he emerged victorious everytime . Thinking about it all made his blood rush throughout his body.

Ahh, killing is really what makes me happy. The general was still in his thoughts when he heard a knock on his door.

Come In, the general ordered in a strong voice.

The door opened with a creak, revealing the woman from earlier today . The woman quietly walked to the table and sat in front of the general, bowing down, she greeted him .

Rise, the general ordered still cleaning his sword.

The woman raised her head and looked at the general and slowly put her hand on the knot of her Hanbok and opening it, she was still in the process of taking off her robe,when the general lazily looked at her and said.

Get out of here. Hearing the General's words made the woman clench her fists as she said.

Even if you don't like me, please don't treat our children this way, they need a father not a General.

When I am not interested in you, what makes you think I will be interested in your children, the General asked with a mocking grin on his face.

Why did you forcefully propose a marriage to me and married me if you didn't like me. The woman asked in a raging voice at the general's mocking tone.

Did you think I proposed a marriage to you because I liked you, no I married you to make our families allies to strengthen our power in the court, I never liked you in the past nor am i going to like you in the future. Now Get Out, the General yelled making the whole chamber echo his voice everywhere.

The woman bit down her lower lip to control her tears from falling down and got up to leave from there, but as she reached the door,she looked at the General and said.

You are the most cruel man on earth, she said but the General didn't say anything like he didn't hear his wife say those words and continued to clean his sword.

In the morning, after having his breakfast alone in his room, the general got ready and went out to go to the training hall for a sparring session, he was in the yard when his wife came up to him and bowed before saying,

I have bought a few servants a few days back, I was waiting for your permission to assign them the work, so.. The woman was still in the middle of the sentence when the General said.

Do whatever you want, he said and left from there , like everytime she asked about his permission about anything.

Bring them here, the woman said to her head maid.

Yes madam, the woman bowed and in a few moments all the servants were in front of her.

Assign them their works as you see fit, the General's wife ordered without taking a look at any of them and was about to leave, when her head maid slowly whispered to her.

Madam , who among them should we appoint as the General's helper. The woman asked hesitantly.

The General's wife took a deep breath as this was the 25th helper she was appointing.

She took a brief look at all of them and pointed towards one of them.

Appoint him, she said sighing and went away from there.

The head maid looked at the boy and told him he was appointed as the General's helper and after assigning each one of them with their work and servant quarters, she asked the boy to follow her and led him to the General's servant quarters, these quarters were located near the General's chamber unlike other servant quarters which were far away from the main building.