phongsakorn's first kiss ..

15 days later:-

In the morning , phongsakorn woke up in the morning with a light heart and smile , as he walked to the dinning table , he felt like the air was fresher then many other days , after having his breakfast he got ready for his work and left the manor , the whole walk was very comfortable and the sun shone brightly on his face making his dark brown skin look  shiny and flawless .....

Looks like something good is going to happen today , phongsakorn thought as he got in the office building and started working.

In the evening he finished his work and stood from his place to call it a day , the day had not been anything special but a weird feeling was still running through his stomach, making him somewhat happy as he thought of the face which made him smile everyday back in the imperial city.. as the thoughts of that face drowned phongsakorn into a sea of memories ,his feet slowly and steadily took him to the dark and lonely manor , as he got near his house ,the boiling  feelings inside him simmered down as he went in , he saw his servant by the door waiting for him , he sighed softly and went where the man was standing..

Hello master , welcome back home .. the servant said as he bowed infront of his master..

Hmm, what's the matter , why are you standing here ... phongsakorn asked ..

Master , when you left the manor today a stranger came by , he said he wanted to see you.. the servant replied humbly..

I told him that you will be late but he said he would wait ,wait till you come back.

Where is he, phongsakorn asked again..

He is in the backyard master , the servant replied yet again..

Why is he there , why didn't you tell him to wait in the guest room , phongsakorn asked with a tinge of anger in his voice..

I asked him to wait inside sire, but he declined and said he would wait for you at the back of the manor ... the humble servant stated making himself clean of the acquisition..

Okay , he said and went straight to the backyard where the man was supposed to be waiting for him..

There he is ,sire .. the servant gestured him to the place where the man was standing with his back to the master and servant...

Our master is here ,sir , the servant said and the man swiftly turned around to look at the two people behind him..

The moment the man turned around and I met his eyes ,my world shook , it felt like the half moon which had come out of the black clouds in that moment wanted to hide from the gaze of the man , the world wanted to collapse ,the sun wanted to shine , the stars wanted to fall at his feet , the flowers wanted to bloom ,the night wanted to be darker , the fairies wanted to be seen and appreciated but phongsakorn..

Phongsakorn wanted the earth to swallow him so that he never had to meet with that scorching gaze...

Phongsakorn was in a deep reverie of his thoughts when suddenly vegas took a step forward..

My lord .. vegas said breaking the thick fog of thoughts in phongsakorn's mind..

What are you doing here why are you here who told you I live here .. phongsakorn asked altogether without taking a breath making all the things sound like a mindless blabbering..

Vegas stood thier rooted to his place without saying anything , when he was walking for this past month , he had thought a lot, alot about how would phongsakorn react when he saw him , he had thought every night before sleeping on rocks and roads ,he thought he would maybe hug him ,or smile at him or maybe maybe ..he didn't know ,he didn't know what more he thought during this whole month,but all of it was shattered as phongsakorn didn't  even look at him once before he asked him why he came there , didn't he know why vegas came there , didn't he know vegas worshipped him , didn't he know vegas could not breath properly without him in sight, didn't he know vegas, vegas vegas loved him , loved him deeply and dearly...

I asked why are you here , phongsakorn screamed at Vegas making him come back to his senses..

To see you, vegas said with an emotionless face..

To see my , why ,why did you want to see me.. phongsakorn asked frustrated..

Because I can't breath properly without seeing you.. vegas answered ..

Shut up , shut up , shut up , I don't want to hear it , shut up , do you think your spell  words can control me , control me and my emotions , no you can't, soo shut up and get out , get out and go to where you belong ..

I , phongsakorn saengtham am warning you for the last time , get out of my manor and this village ,if you don't I will kill you , I will kill you , get out.... phongsakorn shouted at the top of his voice..

I would not go back , do whatever you want ,i would not get out of here , do you not  even have any sympathy for me , I walked for a month to get here and you are telling me to get out without even taking a proper glance at me ..

Do you think I don't know why you came here , do you think I don't know you came here to hide from me and your feelings.. 

Vegas yelled out loud..

What bullshit are you talking about , what feelings ,for whom , I do not have any feelings for anyone.. phongsakorn yelled once more , wanting to hide the obvious truth..

Oh really ,you do not have feelings for me ,okay , let's see who is a liar me or you... vegas said and suddenly pulled phongsakorn towards himself and softly placed his lips on phongsakorn's ..

After a few seconds vegas let go of him and stood infront of him , phongsakorn was still in shock and confusion ,he did not know what to do ..

As soon as phongsakorn got out of the shock , he looked at Vegas and asked in disbelief..

What did you do to me ..

It's a way to confirm feelings ..vegas answered..

Phongsakorn looked at him squinting his eyes and suddenly smashed his lips on vegas's...

______________________________________

Hi lovelies ,your author here ,hope you liked this chapter..

Do comment and vote.

Love you ,take care , bye-bye.

🖤❤️🖤❤️