Season 2 episode 3punishment..

Okay, you can go out now, The General said and let go of Hyuk.

Ye.. S, Thank you for showing mercy, you are the greatest General in the world, Hyuk stated and ran out from the General's chamber , running back to the quarters he fell two times but both times he got up again immediately and continued running .

Once he reached the servant quarters he saw the girl from earlier standing on the door.

Jin-He noona, Hyuk called and ran to her, hugging her tightly.

What happened there, what did the General do to you, jin-He asked as she looked at Hyuk worriedly.

I am okay Noona, I thought I was going to die tonight, Hyuk answered as he recalled the moments in the General's chamber.

What did he say, Jin-He asked again.

He said he only eats people who are disloyal but won't do anything to me if I stay here and perform my duties without making mistakes but of I never make a mistake, he is going to chop me with his sword and eat me, he told me all this while having his sword on my neck.

So, what are you going to do now, Jin-He asked.

I.. I will  stay here and serve him till the end of my life and will always be faithful to him.

In the morning:-

In the early morning, the kitchen had prepared the General's breakfast and now Hyuk got called to take it inside his chamber,

Okay, I am going to do this, it's not that tough I just have to remember to behave, bow, put his food on the table and bow again and come out, Hyuk thought as he walked with the tray of breakfast in his hand, his hands were still trembling but it was not as bad as last night. Today the plate was not hitting the tray making no sound at all, he was keeping his emotions in check so he was not crying today though he was still terrified he controlled his fear and gave a soft knock on his door.

Come in, with the General's order, Hyuk entered his chamber and bowed deep once and then with his head hung low, he walked towards the General, he was talking to someone so Hyuk without saying anything to him after setting his breakfast on the table bowed his head and came out of the room without making a single mistake.

I did it, I did it, wow , God please! always be merciful on me so that I don't make a mistake in front of him and lose my life.. Hyuk prayed as he came out of the room and went straight to the kitchen.

What should I help with, he asked as he looked at the chef.

You don't have to do anything Hyuk, your only job is to serve the General. The chef answered.

Umm, can I take a quick look around here then, Hyuk asked.

Hmm, but make sure to hurry back , okay..

Okay, Hyuk said and giddily ran off from there. He was looking around the manor when he saw  two kids talking in the garden.

Ari and niyan are busy and cannot play with us today, what should we do.. The little girl asked her elder brother.

What can we do , we atleast need to have one more person to play with us, the boy answered patting hid sister's head.

What do you want to play, I can play with you two. Hyuk asked as he walked to the two of them.

Who are you, the boy asked hiding his sister in the back.

I am the new servant appointed to serve the General, Hyuk answered with a sweet smile on his face.

Don't talk so loudly, the General will hear it, the boy said putting his finger on his mouth.

Are you afraid of the General, Hyuk asked crouching down to the siblings level.