The time passes by..

In the morning, everyone was gathered in the front yard of the manor, the soldiers were ready and the horses were enthusiastic, the General after wearing his robe was about to leave the manor, when his wife came to the front and bowed to him.

I have something to say to you, my Lord, his wife said with an expressionless face.

I am leaving right now, so go back, you should have come yesterday if you wanted to say something. The General answered.

I did come last night but you were busy my Lord, I have something important to tell you so please..

We can talk  when I come back, I am not going to die, the General said and with a last glance to the chamber door where Hyuk was standing with the Eunuch he left without a word.

As he saw the General leaving Hyuk's eyes welled up with tears, the pain in his heart grew as he saw his proud figure disappear on the back of his horse, the Almighty General was once again on the way for a war, the thought of not seeing him and not being able to touch him made Hyuk shudder with a feeling of loneliness, so the tears pooled into Hyuk's eyes and he started crying gently holding the hem of the Eunuch's sleeve.

It's okay Hyuk, don't worry I am here, I will protect you until the General comes back, don't worry he will come back soon . The Eunuch reassured him as he hugged him .

Will he really come back soon.. Hyuk asked hopefully.

Hmm, he will, but until then you have to study and take care of yourself so when he comes back, he will be proud of you. The eunuch adviced knowing the kind of pain Hyuk was going through right now.

Okay, I promise I will study hard.. Hyuk said determined as the tears kept falling from his eyes.

Let's go back, the General's wife said to the head maid as the scene lasted in front of her.

.............

The winter came to an end welcoming the spring, the flowers bloomed and the trees regained their greenery , the summer heat made the sunflowers come to full bloom as the birds danced and sung the songs of love and longing, Hyuk was still waiting everyday by the door for General's return, as the summer heat faded the autumn came back again, with the cool breeze hitting his face, Hyuk took the thin blanket and draped it around his shoulders he did his homework in the expectation of General returning today, as the days of loneliness passed, the winter made everything quiet and white, like a shroud over the dead body of a handsome young man, the sky darkened as the snow started falling, a whole year passed but the General didn't return, a whole year that Hyuk had not seen him or talked to him, a whole year of longing and love, a whole year worth tears every night Hyuk shed while missing the General.

Jin-He and Hyuk ade sitting near the newly built fireplace in Hyuk's room, heating their hands, Hyuk tells jin-He to get under the silky smooth but a very thick blanket,  Hyuk is writing something with the Ink jin-He had just grinded for him.

Hyuk, you have been writing since morning, eat something and rest, you can write it later, Jin-He said warmly.

When will he come back, Hyuk asked setting the paper aside.

Who.. Jin-He asked confused.

The General, when will he return, it's been a whole year, last year on this same day he left me here alone, when is he going to come back. Hyuk asked.

I don't know.. Jin-He said honestly.

Okay, at least tell me, is he going to come back.. Hyuk asked.

Yes, he will come back. Jin-He said.

When is he going to come back then, he has not even sent me a letter this whole year, do you think he might have forgotten me, maybe he does not remember there is Hyuk who is waiting for him at home , Hyuk asked.