Gamja is the lowest class ..

One month later:-

Vegas is sitting on the sidepath with a beggar's bowl in his hand looking at the people passing by to give him some money or food...

Haah , it's been one month since I came to this world actually to tell the truth I still can't believe that this world is real ,I think that for this one month I have been in coma and having this weird dream while sleeping in a hospital bed ,but as days pass by ,I am forced to believe that this is the reality and hell yes I have travelled to a different world ,a world so different and weird from mine ..

When I was living in Seoul as a thief i thought that rich people there were the most snob and deceitful I used to think that no one in the world deserves to be thrown except those people but now that I have travelled to this mysterious past I have to change my perspective.....

These fucking morons are the human monsters everyone talks about ... there is hierarchy in every fucking thing here and no lower class people are allowed to even look at those fucking upper class people.. worst of it all being that beggars who are the most lovable people of this world are the lowest class and can't even do anything other then begging they can't even do trivial things like work of daily wager the people who are daily wagers are from other class.... This fucking cast system ,these people think that they are anything better then others but no all humans are same no human is more adored by God then the other...these shitty people I want to chew them all out and throw them like a chewing gum...

Someone placed a bun in vegas's bowl making him come out of his reverie...

Thank you.... vegas said looking at the elderly woman with respect as she walked away....

Haah , it's already late ,i should head back now .. vegas said to himself looking at the dark sky...

He got up from his place taking the bun out of the bowl he placed it in the bag he had...

Haah ,I went to the bakery in the morning and they gave me some leftover bread from yesterday .. i should head back ... little won must be waiting for me.... vegas thought as he started walking towards the beggar street ....

After 15 minutes Vegas was near the beggars street when won called him waving his hand from a distance...

Gamja hyung ,you came back, what did you get today ..let's head home together... won said giddily

Yes , that's me cheapest thing in joseon right now ( Gamja hyung )..

And yes this is the boy who took my responsibility when I came here even though he is barely 15 and not anyway fit to take responsibility for an adult..and yeah about our home it's the same place which only had half roof and cracked walls , it's rainy season so we collected anything people had thrown away and made a new roof for our home now I am only praying to God that the roof should last this rainy season because we have nowhere to go..

They went home together while won stated in detail what happened today and what he did , he placed his bag on the ground as soon as they came and went to stand infront of Vegas...

Hyung , Gamja hyung ,what did you get today ...there were not a lot of people in my area so i didn't get much, won asked jumping up and down..

I got alot of bread , vegas said taking the fresh bread out of his bag...

Ahhh ,a bun I really like buns ... won stated looking at the bun with gilitering eyes...

Here ,you eat it then .. vegas replied giving the bun to the little boy...

No hyung ,what will you eat if you give it to me ... won asked shaking his head..

I have some more bread I got from bakery I will be eating that so take it won... vegas said putting the bun in won's hand...

Thank you hyung .... won said taking a bite of bun filling his mouth...

Aww ,my little wonie is so adorable ,you eat like a 3 year old ... vegas exclaimed ruffling his hair...

Hy..ung I am a very big boy .. you remember I am taking care of you..I am not a kid... won said adorably chewing on the bun puffing his cheeks...

Aww okay okay I know I know actually everyone knows who takes care of whom in this house...

Hmm ,hmm ... won nodded his head acting like a big man...

They were still eating while talking to each other ,when their other friend came in...

I came to inform you that don't go out to work tomorrow we must all go to temple...

Huh ,why ... vegas asked confused...

Because state advisor is coming temple tomorrow so we must all be there... the beggar said and ran from there to inform others...

Why should we go to temple if the state advisor is going there ... vegas asked...

Ohh ,hyung ,you don't know nothing , whenever the state advisor comes he gives out a lot of things like food and clothes... won replied..

Ohh , no one came here in the last month I have been here so i didn't know... vegas stated back smiling...

Hmm ,he is the only one among the nobles who is a tiny bit kind but unfortunately he is very ugly.. won said ...

Won ,i told you not to say those things no one in this world is ugly everyone is beautiful in a unique way .. vegas reprimanded won ...

Okay okay hyung , I don't say that but other people say that he is really ugly and he should not have been born in a noble family... won stated again..

Okay ,okay  don't mind others ,let's go to sleep early and wake up early tomorrow and get a bathe before going to  the temple .. vegas said laying down...

Hyuuuuuunng , there's no need to take a bath ,we need to look beggars , noone takes a bath before 2 or 3 months... won said..

Shut up and sleep ,you have to wake up early tomorrow , you will a take bath before me tomorrow and no excuses...

In the temple all the beggars are standing in a line properly waiting for the state advisor to arrive...

Did your hyung make you take a bath today as well ,the boy besides won asked him giggling..

Shut up... won retorted pouting ,they were still bickering when suddenly a man shouted..

The noble sir has arrived everyone stay silent and stand properly...

The state advisor started giving things from the far end to everyone by himself, vegas looked over the line and thought...

Ahh, this line is so big ,it will take time till he reaches to  me ..

After 15 minutes or so the stated advisor finally reached where vegas and won were standing ,he gave the things to won politely and moved to vegas ...

Vegas looked down the whole time looking at what he was given , avoiding looking at the nobles face as it was a crime looking at nobles ...

The noble was about to move to the next person when his hand slightly brushed past vegas's hand making him look up at the advisor but as soon as his eyes landed on the noble he froze in his place ,it felt like the world had stopped , frozen like vegas's body ,it felt like his heartbeat also stopped for a moment when the nobles eyes and his eyes met , he wanted to gulp but he could not ,he wanted to apologise but his tongue won't move .. he kept looking at him like a statue trying to form words in his mouth but all he could do was to stand there unable to do anything...

The noble looked at Vegas for one more moment and turned to the other person  and started giving out things again ..

For him nothing had happened but for the poor Gamja his whole world was shaken because of that one moment...

______________________________________

Hi lovelies, hope you enjoyed this chapter,

Do comment and vote..

Tell me in the comments have you ever felt the same way vegas did ,seeing someone for a moment..

Bye-Bye,take care love you ..

🖤❤️🖤❤️