the curse..

In the evening, the physicians came again with some medicines and started checking  phongsakorn's situation, the butler and won were also in the room and Vegas was still holding his hand but the only thing going on in vegas's head was what the monk had said earlier,

He had said that Vegas was a sinster who had committed extreme sins, sins that were beyond forgiveness, but Vegas could not recall doing a sin that extreme, yeah, he was a thief before but they were just small robberies and sometimes he did pickpocketing, but he had never done something unforgivable all his life so what was the monk talking about, Vegas thought as he looked at the physicians who had just finished examining phongsakorn.

His condition, it's getting worse with every passing moment, we can't identify the cause, the blood has stopped and it's not causing the problems but there is something, we don't know.. The physician said massaging his temple.

What should we do then, the butler asked worried.

Hmm, don't worry I will try to look for a cure for him as soon as possible, just.. The physician paused.

Just what, the butler asked again.

He should just be able to hold on till then.. The physician said.

Vegas looked at phongsakorn's sleeping face and gently touched his cheek and gave a small peck on his forehead.

My Lord, wait for me, I will be back soon, vegas said and gently let go of phongsakorn's hand and looked at the butler and won.

Take care of him, I will be back soon, vegas stated and immediately ran off to somewhere before the other two could ask something.

Vegas didn't stop, he ran all the way to the temple as fast as he could and on reaching there, he saw that the monk from earlier today was sitting on the pavement tearing little pieces of bread to feed the birds. Vegas saw him and immediately ran in front of him.

Please, help me, Vegas said even before the monk could see his face properly.

The monk looked up at him and sighed.

I told you, he is going to die and no one can save him.

No, no, please, don't say that please help me, you are my last hope, please, Vegas said as he kneeled in front of the monk.

Don't waste your time, I said I can't help you. The monk exhaled heavily.

Then please tell me, who can help me , please, Vegas pleaded.

Fine, in Hanchan there is a temple, my master resides there, he can help you.. The monk answered.

Thank you very much, Vegas thanked the monk by bowing to him and left from the temple.

Vegas came out of the temple and was about to go back to the manor but stopped.

No, I don't have much time, I can't waste time by going back, I will just walk to Hanchan from here.. Vegas thought and  started walking out of the village to get to Hanchan.

Hanchan was a village that was not very far from Hanjabong , so it only took Vegas a day and night to get there, after reaching there Vegas asked a man for the directions and the man told him that the said temple was  in the middle of the village, Vegas thanked the man and walked there.

Vegas was now standing outside the temple, he was about to go inside when a thunder like voice hit his ears.

GET OUT.. The voice hit Vegas's ears.

Sir, please listen to me, I need your help , vegas said in a low voice.

I SAID GET OUT.. The voice came again in the same rage as before.