phongsakorn is the most ugly person....

Who are you , phongsakorn asked suspiciously...

M...me beggar .... The suspicious nim said...

If you are a beggar , why are you here , no one gives you anything here ... Phongsakorn asked again...

The suspicious nim remained silent ,he was shivering , from his eyes it looked like he was about to cry , he couldn't look at phongsakorn and kept looking down like he was afraid of meeting his eyes...

If you don't tell me I will kill you right here , phongsakorn said again threatening to kill the man..

Why are you here....

I... I come everyday to see you... The suspicious nim answered...

Why ..... Phongsakorn investigated...

B..be...bb..bbbb...bbbb

What , tell me quickly or i will slit your throat right here... Phongsakorn yelled angrily....

The suspicious nim got scared and shivered taking a step back from him ,he said frightened...

Beca...because you are beautiful...

Phongsakorn got angry clenched his fists into a ball , he suddenly got up and was about to punch the man ,when suddenly someone caught his hand and stopped him...

Sir , don't dirty your hands by touching this low born , the man besides him said ....

Phongsakorn jerked the man's hand away and walked out from there...

How dare you say something like that .... The man yelled and slapped Vegas across the face ....

Vegas wanted to say something but the man cut him and said...

Listen you madman , i don't care who you are or what you do or who you work for , if I ever find you lurking around here again , i will kill you....

Vegas shut his mouth and the two men dragged him out of the building .....

What did I say wrong ,i just answered the question he asked me ... Vegas thought and walked away from there dejected...

On the other hand phongsakorn was sitting in his office in the chair , clenching his fists while his eyes were bloodshot ..

Sir , we threw that madman out and also gave him a warning .... The man from before reported...

Okay , he answered and the man went out of his room...

When will people stop reminding me of my ugliness ,will they ever see me as a person without looking at my ugly face even a beggar called me ugly today and I could not do anything about it but..but I can never do anything about people who call me ugly , after all my face ... My body I am so ugly everywhere ...my friends from childhood always called me beautiful with a mocking voice and laughed at me ...he thought about all the people who had called him beautiful over the years making fun of him and laughing at him till it was late in the evening , when the time came he got up from his seat and walked home ...

As soon as he went home he saw his family discussing something serious , he went near them and asked..

What happened, is everything alright ...

Come son, sit here , his mother said gesturing him to sit besides his younger brother...

What happened mother ... He asked again...

Do you  know ,you were rejected by another girl for marriage today ...his father stated in an annoyed and disgusted voice...

Don't worry, if she rejected it then we will send the proposal of his marriage to some other girl... His mother said in a low voice...

Do you think , there is anyone in this world who would want to marry an ugly person like your son ,his father yelled ...

His ugliness has become a taint on our family , i can't understand how can he be so ugly when both his younger brother and sister are so beautiful ... Phongsakorn lowered his head and looked down on the ground hearing his father spit all the hate on him as he was hearing these words for the infinite number now...

It would have been better if he would have died before being born atleast he would not  have been a taint on our family... Even beggars are more handsome then him..

As soon as phongsakorn heard the word beggar from his father ,he got up from his seat and walked out from there without saying anything and went to his room..

Yeah ,he is right even the beggars in worn clothes are more handsome then me ... Phongsakorn thought as he remembered the beggar from earlier...

At this time he was not angry at his father because he was used to hearing all kinds of scornful and hateful words from him. ,what made him angry was the beggar who had mocked him by saying he was beautiful... The look in his eyes and the way he said it made him more and more angry ,he could not get that beggar out of his head ...

In the morning , phongsakorn was in the market with his two subordinates ,he was in the market from an hour inspecting the shops , he was looking around the market when suddenly his eyes landed on the beggar from yesterday,

Vegas was looking at the man as he was giving him something when suddenly he felt someone looking at him and as soon as he looked in that direction he saw the state advisor looking at him ...

As soon as phongsakorn saw him ,his eyes burnt with hate and anger and he walked away from there , walking to the forest..

When Vegas saw him leaving ,he ran went in the same direction as him...

Why are you following me , phongsakorn shouted as he turned around and saw Vegas following him...

I know, I am not someone who can even look at you let alone apologise to you but ..but I still want to apologise to you for what I said yesterday ... I didn't know I could not even tell truth to a noble ... Vegas said as he kneeled down on the ground...

How dare you , do you think I cannot understand that your beautiful actually meant to mock me and call me ugly... Phongsakorn stated angrily...

No ,no ,no , i am not lying to you ... How can I call you ugly when you are the most beautiful person I have ever seen .. Vegas answered going a little bear him and joined his hands in a prayer...

Why are you doing this ,i have never known you or done any harm to you ,why are you mocking me... phongsakorn asked on the verge of tears...

Please my lord believe me I am not lying to you , i can never lie to you ..you are really really the most beautiful person I have ever seen, please don't take my sincere words for a wrong meaning... Vegas said with hiccups from crying too much...

Does he really mean Everything he is saying and not mocking me like all the people I have met throughout my life ,.........but his words and the tears in his eyes are making me feel like he does mean it... Phongsakorn thought as his anger and tears cooled down he wanted to say something ...

When suddenly his two subordinates called for him...

Sir , sir ,where are you ....

Phongsakorn immediately walked from there and was walking towards the Direction of his subordinates when Vegas turned to him....

My lord ,i mean it you are a beautiful person..no actually you are the most beautiful person not only this era but of the whole world , Vegas said as he cried...

You are beautiful my lord ,you are beautiful ,you are the most beautiful person to me ... Vegas kept chanting these words like a madman....

______________________________________

Hi lovelies ,hope you liked this chapter ...

Do comment and vote...

I don't know if I should continue this story or not ... I feel like people are not really liking this genre ... So I really don't know if I should continue or not....

Bye-Bye, take care, love you

🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤