Episode 4Hyuk and his cheeks..

It was afternoon , the birds were chirping outside as the sun was shining bright in the sky , the General's wife was in her chamber doing some knitting to pass time , when the head maid came in and bowed her head.

Madam , your younger brother is here and he wishes to see you , the head maid informed.

What's he doing here at this hour of the day , the General's wife thought and said.

Ok , let him in .

After she gave the order , moments later the door of her chamber opened and a young man entered the room , with a smile he greeted his sister and sat in front of her.

How are you ,   soyuen  noona , the boy asked.

I am doing fine Kwan, how are you and everyone at home , soyuen   asked as she looked at her brother.

Everyone is okay Noona , by the way where is Hoon and Aerum. Kwan asked.

They are studying right now , how come you are here at this time of the day.   Soyuen asked.

I came to meet the General because I heard he came back from the battle. Kwan said looking at his sister.

Seriously Kwan , i have told you not to work with him , don't you know what he did to me , why are you still working with him , soyuen  asked with a glint of anger in her eyes.

Oh Noona, whatever happened has happened ,he is your husband now you should not talk like this about him and I don't personally think he did anything wrong if I was at his place I would do the same as he did , Kwan said with an irritated look on his face.

If you are here to see him then please don't waste your time here and go meet him .. soyuen said in an angry voice .

Okay , i will take my leave then , Kwan said and got up from his place and went straight to the General's chamber.

He knocked on the door and after getting permission he went inside , greeting the General with a smile on his face ,he sat in front of him .

What are you doing here , the General asked reading a book.

I heard you came back from the war so I came to see you. Kwan answered as he was used to the General's rudeness.

Oh ,so you  were sent by your family to see if I am dead yet or not ,huh , the General asked not even taking a looking at Kwan.

No , i didn't come here on my family's behalf i came to see you on my own and to report to you . Kwan answered awkwardly.

The General was about to say something to him , when someone knocked on the door .

The General ordered the person outside to come in and a second later the door opened and Hyuk came in with his head hung low.

He bowed to the general and greeted Kwan and walked to the table , he was setting the tea on the table when suddenly his eyes met with the General's who was looking at him with a grin on his face as he looked at Hyuk's cheek that still had the bite mark from last night .

Kwan instantly shrank his eyebrows as he looked at the General and Hyuk's interaction  , a second later Hyuk instantly came to his senses and put the tea on the table in a hurry and after bowing to the General he ran out of there.

The General gave a small smile before going back to his book and said in a serious tone ,

You can go now .

I came here to report the court affairs to you . Kwan said as he immediately corrected his facial expression.

You can give the report to the eunuch outside , the General said with a grim.expression on his face and started drinking his tea.