birthday

paulina's pov

paulina222 via instagram story

jackharlow Replied to your story: happy birthday beautiful

flomillishit Replied to your story: happy glo day 🥳

weeks passed since the whole doja incident. me and oakley decided to leave it in the past, especially since we had our own things to focus on. things being a baby.

i looked at myself in my phone camera, checking for any imperfections. i had posted a few stories on my insta since it was my birthday. of course i wanted to document.

"you look so beautiful"

oakley smiled down at me before placing a kiss on my forehead. i silently blushed, "shut up."

i had a cute little birthday fit on. oakley set reservations for dinner and the plan was to come back home and chill.

oak grabbed his keys, "ready pau?" i nodded my head. i walked outside the door. Oakley was glued to his phone as we walked to his car.

he opened the car door, "after you" oak insisted.

honestly life just seemed to be a little too perfect right now. i'm already 17 weeks pregnant, well into my second trimester. oak has made everything so comfortable and amazing. i felt like a princess, truly.

we slowly puled up to the restaurant and a smile grew on my face. the same restaurant we met at. i'm so glad he had a reservation. we made it safely inside the restaurant and i clung by oakleys side every step.

i noticed it was completely empty... i was confused. "oak, why is there no one here" i looked curiously. "i paid out the entire place for tonight" oak looked down at me and cheesed. my heart melted.

"mr. caesar-su, right this way" the host said grabbing two menus and leading us to the back. oak held my hand and lead us to a table. "can i get you two some champagne?" the host asked.

"no thank you, waters fine" i insisted. hell, i couldn't even drink on my 21st birthday.

i looked at oakley across from me with a shy smile. "i can't believe you" i tried so hard to contain my excitement. "only the best for you my love" he placed his hand softly onto of mine.

we ordered our food and chatted a little bit about the day. "how does it feel to be 21?" oakley raised his eyebrows. "the same as 20" i joked. oakley adjusted something in his pocket but i didnt think much of it.

"you know im goin' to take care of you, right pau?" oakley had a serious expression. i nodded. "you already take care of me oak" i replied. he bit his lip, he looked nervous.

"i'm so glad i had the wrong number that day..." oak hid his smile with his tattooed hand. i could feel how genuine his words were. "after everything we've faced, i wouldn't trade it for the world" i spoke. i meant that.