music video, pt. 2

paulina's pov

the video started. every time i'd appear on screen, everyone in the room looked at me. i could feel heat rise to my cheeks almost in embarrassment. i wasn't used to seeing myself on camera. there were lots of scenes of just me, some with oakley, plus dave and some instagram girls.

definitely not like i was doing anything outta pocket in the video. i was just posing, walking around, or some scenes i'd just be sitting with oak. i felt kinda insignificant, in all honesty.

i felt oak hug me tighter as his eyes were glued to the video. everyone would applaud occasionally and whoop with excitement. i felt glad they liked it so far. my anxiety just made me feel like i had pressure on me, for no reason. fun.

the video ended with a scene of me and oakley sitting on a couch together and it faded into a dark screen. everyone applauded and celebrated with dapping oakley and dave up. oakley smiled at me with his signature pearly white grin, "did you like it?" he asked. "i loved it" i replied, wrapping my arms around him.

oakley placed a soft kiss on my cheek. he left for a minute to go address everyone as they complimented him and dave on the video. a girl began to approach me and i recognized her as none other than ice spice.

she had a friendly smile spread across her face, and she swept her long orange hair off her shoulder before speaking. "you're the girl in the video, right?" she asked. i couldn't tell if she was coming off as stand offish or not, but as i always do with anyone, i gave her the benefit of the doubt.

i returned the friendly smile, "yeah i am, i'm paulina." i reached to shake her hand and she shook mine. "i don't know why i was expecting you to be british" she stated with a minor giggle. i shook my head. "noo, i'm actually from the states" i returned the small laugh.

"i'm from the bronx, you?" ice spice said, stepping a bit closer to me. "dallas" i replied, nodding my head. "i was just there, i really liked it" she said. before i could reply, she spoke up once more. "if you don't mind me asking, who contacted you to be in the video?" ice asked.

i squinted my eyes slightly, in confusion. "contacted?" i asked puzzled. "yeah, was it cench's manager or did you like audition or what?" ice asked. i shook my head. "oakley kinda just told me he wanted me in the video in person" i lightly shrugged.

she smiled. "so you guys are friends?" ice asked. i hated this question. "uhh well-" "so is he like, single?" she asked, biting her lip softly. she turned round and looked at oak about 20 feet away still talking to everyone.

"i don't think he is" i stated, obviously getting annoyed. my eyes were frozen in a deadly glare and my eyebrows were raised. "oh, but do you think i'd still have a chance?" she winked. i crossed my arms. "why don't you go ask him right now?"

ice spiced muttered an 'okay' and i saw her walk up to oak and another guy. i watched as she made her way into the conversation. soon enough, the other guy walked away and it was just her and oak. i wonder what she could be saying to him.

"hey, paulina, right?" i turned to see jack harlow standing in front of me. oh my. "uh, yeah, i'm paulina" i said. bro, he clearly knows who you are, dummy. "i'm jack" jack harlow said, as he shook my hand, and softly placing a kiss on it.

"you looked beautiful in the video, by the way" jack said with his recognizable rizz. "thank you very much" i replied. though i was having a whole convo with jack, my eyes were still glancing back and forth to oak and ice spice.

ice tried touching oaks arm, but i saw as he took a step back. they were still talking and at some point oak shook his head. oak started looking around the room and once he spotted me, he left ice spice mid convo.

i applauded him in my head. that's my man right there.

"hey" i offered a smile as oak approached me. "you ready to go home?" oak asked, as he shifted his eyes from me to jack. "yeah i'm ready" i replied. "oh shit, my bad, i didn't know y'all were-" jack apologized with an embarrassed smirk. he walked away. i laughed.

oak grabbed my hand and led us out the house. "i have a surprise for you at home, princess" oak said as he opened my car door. he called me princess. my heart fluttered.

he drove us back home and we got inside swiftly. i didn't know what to expect when he said he had a 'surprise.' "where's this surprise you speak of?" i asked, throwing my purse on the couch. "upstairs" oak said, leaning on the staircase.

i stepped out of my heels and bolted passed oak up the stairs. he chased me down the hallway. all the doors were closed and i didn't know where to go. i noticed he was still behind me, in front of the guest bedroom door. i pursed my lips.

"it's in here" oak said with a smirk. he crossed his arms and blocked the door so i couldn't go in. "bro" i tried moving him the best i could. he looked down at me struggling and let out a laugh.

"say please"

"please"

"okay now kiss me"

i rolled my eyes and placed a kiss on his lips. he finally stepped away from the door. i turned the doorknob and what i saw made my lips part in awe.

i walked closer to the bed and my eyes got watery. rose petals on the bed, a bouquet of roses and balloons. "oak... no one's ever done anything like this for me" i turned to look at him. he brushed his hand through his long curls. he bit his lip, almost like he was nervous.

"quieres ser mi novia, mi paulina hermosa?" oak asked. that's when full fledged tears came down my cheeks. i threw my arms around his neck and placed my face in his chest. "si" i said.

"that's kinda all the spanish i managed to learn" oak said, scratching his head. i laughed. "did learn how to say 'i love you'?" i asked him. oak shook his head. "te quiero" i said slowly so he could catch on. "paulina..." oak said, softly. he gazed into my eyes that were staring back into his, "te quiero."

"te quiero, oakley."

i tiptoed to meet his lips with mine and we shared a long passionate kiss. i felt at peace and content in this moment. it was like time was frozen and it was just me and oakley in the world alive.

we pulled away and i took a quick picture of everything. "what are we waiting for?" i asked. oakley smirked down at me. he picked me up and flung me on the bed like a rag doll. i'm sure you can guess what went on from there.

Liked by centralcee and 20,039 others

paulina222 dije que si ❤️

centralcee tea quiero ❤️

user94993993 she won

user30330 i just fell to my knees in dollar general

draketorres3 damn...

//////////

a/n: i currently am writing wrapping this chapter up at 2am on a school night 🙏 i hope y'all enjoyed and thank you to everyone who votes, comments and reads it means the entire world<3 also if you have any suggestions on the story dont be afraid to send me a dm im always open for feedback :)) ALSO YALL i just seen ice spice post pics w cench on instagram so i might have to incorporate that in the story somehow soon😭