knock knock

paulina222 via instagram story

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

paulina222 via instagram story

centralcee Replied to your story: so fine

paulina222 - 25.5K

ty

centralcee - 9.7M

unblock my number

seen

paulina's pov

jack went home before i fell asleep last night, so waking up this morning, i was alone. i lounged around pretty much all day until i left for the video shoot.

i repeated as necessary from yesterday. sat in hair and makeup and filmed a few more scenes. i think today was my last day filming, which felt like a relief. i was ready to go home to dallas.

after the shoot, i slid out of the heels they had me in and changed into my chanclas. at this point, i wanted to go back to the penthouse and sleep. i've had a long week. i grabbed my bag and opened the uber app.

"hey, you good?" i heard a voice ask from beside me. jack. i looked at him, "i'm fine." "c'mon paulina, tell me what's up" jack said, standing closer to me. i sighed. "just... the whole thing with oakley..." i replied.

"let me take you home" jack offered, gazing down at me. "it's alright, i was about to get myself an uber" i said. he shook his head. "i insist."

i didn't feel like waiting since it was already dark out, so i complied. "your flight is tomorrow night, and i'll send you the info when you get back upstairs" jack told me once we got to the airbnb. he looked at me and i knew that look on a guys face. he started to lean in.

i froze. panicked, i placed a kiss on his cheek. "thank you for everything, jack" i said. jack looked down, almost in embarrassment. "no problem" he replied. we shared a hug goodbye and i left inside the penthouse.

i felt bad but also i didn't. i just got out of a relationship and he expects me to kiss him on the lips? the audacity.

i changed into some of my sweats and another hoodie and went to sit down on one of the couches. i called my mom to update her on everything. i missed home so bad. in the midst of the call, there was a knock on the door.

"mom, i'll call you later" i spoke into the phone. i got up from the couch and went to the front door. i tip toed to see through the peephole. no one. i opened the door to check if anyone was there.

i looked to the right, no one. as soon as i looked to the left, my soul just about left my body. oakley. "oak!" i shouted. "what are you doing here?" i asked him, placing my hand above my racing heart. "i wanted to see you" oak said. "can i come in?" he asked me, gesturing inside.

"i guess" i answered. we went in and i locked the door behind me. i looked at the man walking in front of me. oak wore his hair out of his hat, which he undoubtedly knows i love. white tank top. i was just about weak to my knees.

i crossed my arms. "i guess you're here to apologize some more?" i said, knowing full well i had an attitude. i think he deserved me giving a bit of attitude, honestly. "am i that predictable?" he let out a chuckle. i nodded my head.

"pau..." oak started. i looked down, waiting for him to finish. oak apologized after what felt like the hundredth time. still, i didn't want to give in. it had only been a few days at this point. he can't think that it's easy to forgive him-- because it's not.

i bit my lip. "is that all?" i asked rhetorically. "over these pasts few months, you've shown me somethin' real, and i want to feel this for the rest of my life" oakley said, taking small steps toward me.

i looked down, not wanting to look up at the man who had every single one of my weaknesses. before i knew it, he stood right before me. oakley softly placed his hand below my face and lifted my chin. i looked into my favorite pair of eyes and butterflies swarmed inside my belly.

"where was that thought when you put your dick in some bitch who wasn't your girlfriend?" i sassed. i turned around not wanting to face him anymore. my arms stayed crossed. "pau, i've apologized so many times already" oakley said, almost getting angry.

"well get ready to keep apologizing for the rest of your life" i said. i was semi-joking. he placed a hand on my shoulder and turned my body to face him again. "fuck it, i'd do anything" he said under a low breath. we stayed centimeters apart, before oak placed his lips onto mine.

i didn't want to break the kiss. within seconds, we were on the couch, our lips still attached. i could feel things heating up and for a second everything felt normal again.

oak shifted his weight on top of me and i felt a hand under my shirt and a smirk spread across his lips. things got more serious, and suddenly--

knock, knock, knock

we didn't let it interrupt us, though. whoever it was, they'd leave.

knock, knock, knock

"let them" oak said under heavy breath.

"paulina, it's jack" i heard a voice shout from the other side of the front door. we both stopped for a breath and oakley sighed in frustration. "i don't know why he's here-" i said. i caught my balance standing up, and jogged to the front door.

i cleared my throat and fixed my shirt. i opened the door to reveal jack, holding my bag. "hey, you left this in my car" jack said, reaching to hand me my purse. "oh, thanks" i grabbed my purse from jack.

"what's that asshole doing here?" jack looked over my shoulder and saw oakley on the couch. i looked back, oakley was walking over here. they made eye contact. "what're you doin' here jack?" oak asked him, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"considering i'm actually the one paying for this airbnb, i don't think i need a reason" jack said, walking closer to oakley. the tension was so hard i could cut it with a knife. "oak, he was just dropping off my purse-" i said, trying to deescalate everything.

"don't be showin' up here late at night, actin' like she's your girl" oakley spat. "if she was my girl, i wouldn't be all up in someone else's pussy" jack laughed. my jaw dropped. oakley's eyes went dark, "what the fuck did you just say?" oakley shouted. "wait-" i put myself between them.

i saw someone swing and everything went dark.

wrong number | central cee [on hold]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें