special guest star

oakley's pov

i stayed in my bed, tired. i had recorded some more music yesterday and it was now the next morning. the sprinter video comes out tomorrow and i was pretty happy with the results.

i scrolled on tiktok in boredom, since i didn't have much to do today. i kept scrolling and i saw one of my friends on live. i clicked on it, why not

"cench! yooo cench, how you been man" my home boy, ronnie said through the screen. i typed in the comments "been good bro and you 😂" "aye man ima send you a request to join, join me fam" ronnie said. damn, i just woke up like 30 seconds ago. 

i pressed accept, not tryna be rude to one of my bros. the comments started going crazy and i saw the viewership go up but at least 10k. 

"aye cench, when we gonna hear some new music?" ronnie asked. i smirked, "well i have a video comin' out tomorrow, called sprinter with dave" i said. "ohh yeah, i heard your new girl in the video too" ronnie replied with a cackle. 

i felt my face get red and i couldn't contain my smile. "nah paulina just a friend..." i said, looking down. "so she single then? i seen her and she bad" ronnie replied with a smug expression. "nah fam don't even play like that" i said, still with a smile. "aweee, i see how it is" ronnie laughed.

i glanced at the comments

user393938383 the way he smiles when he talks about her

charliesdskdm everybody knows......

centralceestan777 EVERYONE TAG PAULINA

i shook my head and laughed. my supporters are so out of pocket. "so can we expect to see her in more music videos or what?" ronnie asked. "man i hope so" i answered, a bit shy. 

we talked a bit more and i got off live. i sighed to myself. i love talking about paulina. paulina. paulina. my beautiful girl. i texted her when i woke up, but knowing the time difference she's probably asleep still. 

i rolled out of bed and started getting ready for the day. i decided to go shopping 'cause why not, i haven't been to town on my own in a minute. i showered and threw on a casual t shirt and shorts with some sneakers.

i drove to town and hit up some shoe stores. i copped a few pairs and was on my way out when i noticed a girl with long orange hair and a few people behind her. no way man, ice spice? LMAO

she looked at me and she grinned wide. i stopped in my tracks and scratched the back of my head. this is kinda awkward. she walked up to me and the people behind her followed. "cench! oh my god, how are you" ice said, opening her arms. we shared a brief a side hug.

"hey ice, i'm alright and you?" i replied politely. it looked like she was out with some youtube vloggers or something, there were two guys with a camera with her and one girl. eh, none of my business.

"i'm good. dude, i heard a snippet of sprinter and i loved it" she smiled. "thank you, means a lot.. the video comes out tomorrow actually" i replied. "can't wait to see it" she winked. "and um, cench this is my sister, kayla" ice said, gesturing to the girl beside her. (a/n: idk if ice spice has a sis named that, just for the story!)

"i love your music, i've been listening since wild west was released" kayla said. she looked just like ice but a bit shorter, younger sister maybe. "thank you so much" i smiled. "can i get a picture with you, maybe?" kayla asked with her phone already out.

i kinda hesitated but i complied. she was a fan, and i always take pictures with my supporters. kayla thanked me and we said our goodbyes. "cench, you have my number, right?" ice asked me, before returning with the others. "uhh, yeah, why?" i lied. i deleted it a few days ago. oops.

 "i'll be in london for a few more days, let's maybe get in the stu' together sometime" she smiled flashing her dimples. she subtly grabbed my hand but i removed it, politely. "uhh, ill have to see but sometime for sure" i said. ice winked at me before leaving and caught up with her friends.

what the hell.. was ice spice trying to flirt with me? and i low-key rejected her? my eyes widened. this was very different. in a good way. i felt a bit of self-control after, as mad as that sounds. i lingered around in the store a bit longer as i was about to post on instagram.

 i lingered around in the store a bit longer as i was about to post on instagram

Liked by icespice and 100,238 others

centralcee waiting for my long distance situationship to text me like

icespice he means me y'all 👩🏽‍🦰

> paulina222 bitch you better be joking

cenchesbm i wish i was fighting over u like this

i tucked my phone away and continued leaving the store and walked down the street passed all the other stores. 

"oakley!" i heard a feminine voice from behind me. i wanted to turn around but not really at the same time. it could be a paparazzi and if ice spice was around, surely, the paps would be too. i continued walking. i was alarmed as i heard footsteps growing faster and faster which prompted me to turn around.

i was greeted with the image of a white, brunette girl, out of breath from running.

madeline?

/////

a/n: YALL i have a new story out, called 'collide' check it out if you have some time on your hands! and again thanks for all the love on this story it truly means so much 🥹