house tour

Liked by centralcee and 709 others

paulina222 look me in my eyes

lisaluv gorgeous

> paulina222 you <3

centralcee 🫣

> cenchfan1 CENCH COMMENTED

>> user8383398 they fr together or what 

...

oak❤️ - 11:09am

hi

pau❤️ - 11:10am

hi

oak❤️ - 11:11am

wyd

pau❤️ - 11:12am

just at home

do u wanna come over and hang for the day

oak❤️ - 11:15am

oh so now you're inviting me over🙄

pau❤️ - 11:16am

ok nvm then

oak❤️ - 11:16am

stfu 

be there in 30 

since i was already sorta dressed for the day, i just tidied up around the house and put something on the tv. thinking about the post i made earlier, it seems that oaks fans have been supportive of us hanging out? if not supportive, they seem present at least, visiting my page and liking my things. i was thankful.

i tied my hair in the loose braid and scanned my outfit in the mirror. i was wearing an oversized sweater with gym shorts. not the best fit, but i was comfortable and at home. 

"hey mom, i'm having a friend over in a bit" i peaked in my moms room to let her know. she put down her book that she was fixated on, "oh, who?" she asked. "my friend who flew to dallas" i said, kinda nervous. she raised an eyebrow. "well, this is a first that you invite a guy here. so that's fine." she approved and went back to reading her book. 

i left her room and went to sit on the couch to wait and watch the show the put on. a few minutes passed and i got a text from oak saying he was outside. 

i went to open the front door and was greeted by oakley. "hey" i said as oak pulled me into a hug. "hey pau" he said before placing a kiss on my forehead. i smiled. "so this is the crib" i joked. "i can see that" he replied. "so you gonna give me a tour or what?" oak crossed his arms with a smirk. i looked at him and rolled my eyes. 

"...this is the kitchen" i said, beginning my 'house tour' that oakley requested. "this is where i do all my cooking.. baking" i nodded my head. "nice nice" he replied. "you're so dumb" i laughed. we left the kitchen and into my living room.

"and this is the living room... obviously" i added. "you can have a seat if you want" i said, sitting down. i patted for him to sit next to me. he complied.

"what time is your flight home?" i asked. "i think, it's 10:45 tonight" oak replied. i pursed my lips. "kinda wish i didn't have to leave y'know, i've had a lot of fun this weekend with you, pau." i looked down. "me too" i said. i slowly moved closer to him and we both leaned in, presumingly to kiss.

"ahem" 

i turned around and saw my mom standing in the doorway. "uhh, hi mom" i said awkwardly. "hi paulina, is this the guy you've been telling me about nonstop?" she said, obviously to embarrass me. my cheeks turned a bright red. "mom..." i said between gritted teeth. she laughed.

oakley stood up and walked up to my mom.  i'm oakley, i'm a friend of pau's" he introduced himself, putting out his hand to shake my moms. "i'm paulina's mom, but you can just call me adrienne" she flashed her pearly whites as she shook oakley's hand. "what a gentlemen you are. i like that you introduced yourself."

"thank you" oak said and looked at me. i wanted to laugh so hard. there was an awkward pause. "well i was just about to head to the store, did you want anything mija?" my mom asked grabbing her keys and stepping into her chanclas. i shook my head. "okay, you guys have fun and no sex on the couch!" 

my eyes widened. "bye mom" i said. with that, she left. within a second, me and oak both bursted out with laughter. "wait what did she call you?" oak asked with furrowed brows. "mija? it just means 'daughter' in spanish" i answered with a shrug. "you speak spanish?"

i rolled my eyes. "yeah... my mom is mexican but she grew up here like in dallas" i said. "hmm.. tell me somethin' in spanish then" oak insisted. "no" i spat. "yes" 

"tu eres feo"

"what does that mean"

time passed and we stayed on the couch just talking. "i'm kinda hungry" i said. "me too, actually" he replied, putting a hand over his belly. i got up from the couch, "c'mon" i said. "where we goin'?" he asked. i grabbed his hand. "i have cookie dough in the fridge..." i said.

we walked to the kitchen. i took the cookie dough out, "can you give me that pan from the cupboard?" i asked oak. he did what i asked, and placed the pan on the kitchen island. i cut the cookie dough and put the cookie dough balls onto the pan. i opened the oven and slid the pan in. "now we wait" i said. 

i put a timer on my phone and sat on the kitchen island. i heard a ping from oakley's phone, and he opened it to check. "texts from your manager?" i asked. "yeah" he said, blankly. ping. ping. ping. i furrowed my eyebrows, but i tried to mind my business. i'm sure it's just his manager or something.

he put his phone away and sighed. i looked at the man standing in front of me. his hair wasn't in his usual hat, today he let his hair down. it was a dark brown and the texture was a loose curl. it said upon his head like a crown. there were a few curls that framed his face. "why don't you wear your hair out more?" i asked, genuinely.

he shrugged. "i am just used to how i look with my typical ski mask and hat" he replied. he leaned on the kitchen island. "i like when your hairs out" i said softly. a small smirk grew on his face and suddenly i became weak. 

a couple of seconds passed with silence. "why are you being so awkward?" i laughed. "i'm not" he defended, smirking. i looked at him with raised eyebrows. "i guess i'm just nervous" 

he placed himself between my legs and we began kissing. his lips traveled from my lips down to my jawline. my hands played with the curls in his hair and wrapped my legs around his torso. his hands found their way under my sweater and i felt shivers down my spine.

ping. ping. ping.

we pulled away. i looked down, flustered. oak checked his phone and i saw he put it on 'mute'. "sorry" he said, with a chuckle. are we just going to ignore we had a whole makeup sesh like 20 seconds ago?

we took a few seconds to process what happened and oak looked at me. i looked down at his lips and used my thumb to wipe the previous kisses i left. 

"pau..." oak said. i got nervous, "yeah?"

"would you want to fly back to london with me...?"

////

a/n: 1200 words chapter... wow. hope you guys liked it. thank you for all the support! i'm so happy y'all are enjoying so far ❤️