music video

a/n: pic is pau's fit to the mv release party 😘

paulina's pov

per oak's request, i boarded my flight a couple hours ago and i had been on my way to london. i knew we were getting close to landing so i mentally prepared myself for another weekend in oakley's presence. my heart jumped with excitement. 

after another hour or two i finally landed and dragged my luggage to get checked. after, i let oakley know i landed and i got an incoming call from him. 

incoming call from oak❤️

oakley: hello?

paulina: hello- hii

oakley: hey beautiful, i'm outside the airport in the front

paulina: okay but where at in the front

oakley: in the front paulina

paulina: by section A or B because i'm standing out he-- oh i see you

call with oak❤️ has ended

i walked toward oakley's sports car and he got out to meet me. seeing him never fails to bring butterflies to my tummy. oakley had his signature kind smile spread across his face as he pulled me into a hug. "hey pau-pau" oak greeted as he grabbed my bum. my face grew red and i smiled, "hey oak."

oak opened the car door for me and i slid in. he grabbed my suitcase and threw it to his trunk. after he got in himself, we were on the way to his home. the time was about 5pm at this point and to say i was exhausted was an understatement, but i was glad i was here with oak.

he grabbed my hand and kissed it whilst driving with his other hand, "i missed you" oak said. "i missed you more" i smiled. if only he knew how excited i was despite being jetlagged as hell.

"how has work been?" oak asked, eyes fixed on the road. "it's been okay.. yesterday i got so many embarrassing stares when i got my buchon and teddy bear" i chuckled. "they had to know you're spoiled one way or another" oak glanced at me with a smile.

we eventually reached his home and oak carried my suitcase. we began walking upstairs and i noticed he passed the guest bedroom. "ummm..." i began to get confused. he plopped my suitcase in the middle of his room and dusted his hands off.

"what, you think i'm goin' to have my girl sleeping in a guest room?" oak scoffed. did he just say 'my girl '? i couldn't help grin to myself. boldly, i tackled him onto the bed. we both laughed at how oak ended up sandwiched between his king sized bed and me. our laughter died down as we both gazed into each others eyes.

i leaped at the chance and placed a kiss onto oaks lips and we both started kissing passionately. oak wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my torso closer to his. i felt our body heat rise as we continued to kiss. 

oak wrapped his hand around my neck and i felt a shivers down my body. he pulled away. "why don't you kiss me like that more often?" i asked with a smirk. he placed another kiss onto my lips. "just wait until tonight, love."

we both sat up. i let out a heavy sigh in attempt to catch my breath. "i know i told you that i'm havin' a party for the release of the song.." oak started. i nodded as a signal that i was listening. "but there's also something else that i kinda want to address in a way.. so.. dress nice" oak said with a kind expression.

something he wanted to address? i became puzzled, but okay. "and the party's at dave's house" he added. so everyone wasn't coming to oaks house. i was relieved in a way. "okay, so what time should we get ready?" i asked, as getting dressed took me the most amount of time and i needed an estimated timeframe.