heart beat

:・゚✧:・

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:

▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။‌‌‌‌‌၊|• 0:10 - jonas brothers - love bug

"hopeless, head over heels in the moment"

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:

paulina's pov

BREAKING: rapper Central Cee seen leaving Manchester hospital with instagram model girlfriend

Central Cee spotted at hospital with girlfriend Paulina Sanchez

all it took was one headline and websites and tea pages ran with it. not to mention the pictures of me and oakley getting in his car at the hospital parking lot.

more public than what i wanted obviously. thankfully neither of my parents keep up with social media much.

my comments were flooded with questions from oaks fans. it didn't take long for them to put two and two together.

user399394948 she's pregnant omg

>user295593 i was supposed to be his first bm 😩

user3020394949 yall relax it could be anything

> user20391 girl she leaving the hospital with a rapper... you think she has a cold or sum? bffr

it was kind of funny watching them come up with either the truth or their own conclusions. regardless me and oakley agreed not to post about it until we told our families first.

i still dunno how to feel. i have a little human growing inside of me. i placed a hand over my belly. i have my first ultrasound when i get home in dallas.

i looked beside me to see oak. he softly grabbed my hand. of course he's flying with me back home. y'all think my man wouldn't show up for the first ultrasound?

once we landed it was about 2pm. to be quite honest, all i wanted was to sleep. i still had that ugly cold from manchester.

as we landed, fans spotted us and asked oak for pictures and autographs. my only problem was i was feeling dizzy and nauseous all at the same time. i did my best to put on a brave front.

"what do you guys think about what everyone is saying about paulina being pregnant?" a fan asked. i looked at oak and hid my smile. "uhh, it's quite mad innit" oak said, flashing his charismatic smile.

"i better be invited to the baby shower" the fan joked. laughter erupted from all three of us, and we said our goodbyes. damn. news sure does travel fast.

we got home and i practically threw myself on the couch. "babe wake me up when we have the ultrasound" i muttered into the pillow. "will do" oak said as he sat on the couch across from me.

you're probably wondering where my mom is... she stayed in manchester with my dad. but i know if she knew i was preggo she would've came with me.

until then though, it's just me and oakley.

oakley's pov

i watched as pau fell asleep on the couch. i don't know why she booked an ultrasound the day we were coming to dallas, but i shrugged it off. like girl, you need rest, you got a crumpet in the oven.

i sat beside her and pulled out my phone. i scrolled on insta for a few minutes and i got a notification.

dojacat - 24.4M

hey oakster

you got a minute?

my eyebrows furrowed with confusion. i immediately got up from where i was sitting and moved to the kitchen. i didn't want to risk pau seeing this.

hesitantly, i texted back. i hadn't spoken to doja since that night. and if she's reaching out of the sudden, it must be something serious?

centralcee - 10M

what's up?

dojacat - 24.4M

i'm gonna just cut to the chase

i'm late. you were one of the last guys i fucked. i'm waiting to take a test till i get a break off my tour.

centralcee - 10M

nah

youre mad sis 😂 that ain't my baby

dojacat - 24.4M

not saying it is but there's a possibility

i felt like i owe it to you to let you know

even if i am there's no guarantee i'm keeping it

centralcee - 10M

well damn

nevertheless I already am dealing with a lot

hope that works out for u doj

seen

i felt bad for that response but i genuinely felt like either she was having a laugh or it was for sure another guys problem. i had paulina and our future child to focus on.

a couple minutes later and pau woke up. she took a quick shower and changed. within 20 minutes, we were on our way to the ultrasound clinic.

sitting in the waiting room, my anxiety went up. i was afraid someone'd recognize us, but no one seemed to.

"paulina?" a woman in scrubs called out. pau and i stood up and i held her hand as we walked toward a room..

"hello paulina! i'll be your ultrasound tech today" the woman in pink scrubs said as she prepared the appliances. "are you dad?" she asked me. "yes ma'am" i replied. "okay paulina i'm gonna have you lay on this chair for me" pau did what she was told.

i saw her rub some clear gel on pau's tummy, then go over it with a censor. before i could even take my next breath, i saw a little bean appear on the screen beside us.

my smile couldn't hide itself. i looked at pau and she looked back at me with excitement plastered over her face. "well paulina, looks like you're about 15 weeks along" the ultrasound tech said as she moved the censor around.

"when do we find out the gender?" pau asked. "at about 18 or so weeks, so y'all have some time to plan that gender reveal!" the woman cheesed.

i was mesmerized by the child on the monitor. "i-it has a heart beat?" i asked, not taking my eyes off the screen. "yes, the baby does" she answered.

"i can't believe it.." pau muttered with stars in her eyes. at that moment, i felt so head over heels for that woman. for the woman carrying my child. my heart fluttered with excitement of what the future will bring.

...

a/n: hey guys 🥹 sorry for the doja twist thingy i needed to spice things up HEHEHEH. also trying out the whole mood board aesthetic again (my collide readers know). hope everyone has a great weekend <3