Boobytraps and How to Survive Them

Start from the beginning

(The ninja start for the bridge. Nya runs across the bridge. Kai and Jay trip. Cole jumps over them. Lloyd jumps over as well, bumping Kai's head, and stunning him for a moment.)

Kai: Augh!

(Kai shakes his head and runs across. Coral zooms past Jay spinning him out. Zane runs behind, carrying Jay. They make it across and Zane drops Jay. The ninja sigh in relief.)

Jay: That wasn't so bad!

Cole: Huh! It was actually pretty sturdy!

Clutch: Yeah, we got lucky. But luck runs out.

(They all walk down a hallway and come across stairs. In front of the stairs is a cobweb. Jay starts walking toward the stairs, but Clutch stops him.)

Clutch: Don't!

(He pulls up his eye patch, and reveals an unhurt eye. He starts inspecting the cobweb and Jay sees Clutch's eye.)

Jay: (Gasps. To Cole.) Did you see that?

Cole: See what?

Clutch: I don't like the look of these.

Kai: Uh. They're cobwebs.

Coral: They look harmless enough.

Clutch: Yeah, well, that's what they want us to think! Jump over, like this! (Clutch jumps over the cobweb.) Guh!

(Kai, Lloyd, Cole, Nya, and Zane all do the same. Jay shrugs and steps on the cobweb, snapping it.)

Jay: Ah!

(They all hear a sound.)

Clutch: Gumdrops!

Coral: Oh dear! 

Izzy: That doesn't sound good. 

(The stairs fold, causing Clutch and the ninja to slide down the passageway.)

Lloyd: Grab onto something!

Izzy: I am! Coral's shoulder!

Lloyd: I mean the others! 

Kai: I'm trying!

Jay: There's nothing to grab, it's too smooth!

Cole: Guys, guys, GUYS!

(A spike pit appears in front of them.)

Coral: Somebody do something! 

Jay: We're gonna be impaled! 

Kai: I got this!

(Kai blasts the spike pit with fire, destroying some of the spikes. They all fall into the pit completely unharmed. The ninja all groan.)

Cole: (To Jay.) He said to step over them!

Jay: I did!

(Jay looks at a piece of cobweb attached to his foot and smiles sheepishly.)

Izzy: (Sarcastically.) Yeah, sure you did. 

Cole: If you did, we wouldn't be lying here in a pit with...(He sees the others looking at something.) What? What are you guys staring at? (He looks behind himself and falls backward.) Ah!

(It shows a skeleton impaled with a hat stuck on a spike.)

Zane: I wonder who that was.