Ronal X daughter reader

"Why are you out here, alone? Did something happen?"

Ronal raises an eyebrow as she walks up from behind you on the beach, standing next to you as the soft feeling of water splashed by your feet and the sun sets

"I just..I don't know mom..I feel lonely,"

This made Ronal a little shocked, lonely? But you've got two younger siblings to cherish and spent time with, the third one on it's way!
'Lonely?'

She sees you nod as you look up to her.

"Yeah, I just, feel like you don't spend as much time with me as before, always focused on either Ao'nung or Tsireya..that I feel like I don't even belong into this family anymore.."

You mumble softly, pulling your knees to your chest as you lean your chin on your knees.
"it's, not what I imagined to be as the eldest sibling.."
You sigh, shaking your head as Ronal listens, nodding as she herself, releases a breath. After few moments of thinking, she sits down next to you, wrapping an arm around your shoulders as she pulls you towards her, laying your head on her chest.
" my little one..first born..why didn't you tell me or Tonowari? We would of spend the time with you to make up for it, and you know it.."

She says slowly, gently as she kisses the top of your head.
"but that's alright, I know now and I will make up for it, do not fear, child."

She hums, gently pushing strands of hair behind your hair.

"My little one..you should not fear one's love for you, we are family, and we do care.."

♪⁠(⁠┌⁠・⁠。⁠・⁠)⁠┌
------------------------------
( Time skip )

Ronal and you spent the rest of the night, just talking about anything and everything new. It was nice to have quality time with your parent, wasn't it? And as the sun slowly yet surely rises, Ronal hums as you have fallen asleep on her shoulder not too long ago. You look so peaceful, Ronal misses the time when you were just a baby, for now you have grown older, you don't sleep in between your parents anymore as you did to not get nightmares.

Ronal looks up as she can hear footsteps coming her way, she knows it's her mate, for his steps are quiet and calm, steady yet firm. So, as the steps come to a stop in behind her, she feels a wave of calmness spread through her, knowing she's safe in his presence, so are you. She doesn't even have to say anything as he slowly bends over, gently and carefully picking you up bridal style as he walks towards the family marui. No word had to be said as they walk, only the soft sound of waves could be heard, the sunlight glistening on their skin, warm and welcoming feeling. And as they enter the marui, you began to slowly wake up, shifting as you open one eye tiredly

"Mom?...since when did you get so strong..and tall.."
You mumble, knowing fully well it's your dad but you just had to tease your mom, a soft yet mischievous smile on you tired face as you lean your head on Tonowari's shoulder as he chuckles.

"Now now, daughter, don't tease your poor mother, she's carrying a child and I'm sure you don't want to anger a pregnant mother, do you?"
He himself teases, he went through this three times, so he finally learned his lesson not to anger his mate either way

"Daughter.. sleep, for you need all the rest you can have before we go back to training..."

_______________________________________

Hope this is good enough 💅✨