Hazbin Hotel Employees

Lincoln had never heard of of this "Hazbin Hotel" before in Hell. Loona was with him again, and they were now in front of the famous hotel that is gaining quite a reputaton in Hell. There were two little goat demons... or little dragon demons with horns like a scimitar-horned oryx, but more curved at the end, both of them guarding the front door. "Well, this is it." Loona said.

"Have you been here before?"

"Do i look like a sinner demon seeking for redemption, Lincoln? I'm a Hellborn demon." the female hellhound pointed. "And frankly, i don't give a fuck about coming to this kind of place. Do i look like someone seeking redemption?"

"Hey, I'm just asking." Lincoln said, "no need to be so offended."

"I wasn't offended. I was just being funny," Loona pointed.

"Have you met the kings' daughter?" Lincoln asked curiously

"Nope, not really." Loona rolled her eyes again. "But I'm starting to wonder how evil or spoiled she is, being the daughter of lord Lucifer and all."

"But I heard she is really nice from what Blitzo told me."

Suddenly, a small black cat-like demon appeared and it had one large single eye and no mouth showing from it, and it was in front of Lincoln. It tilted its head to the left, then to the right and blinked two times.

"Loona, what is that?" Asked the boy.

"I have no idea, Linc. But it looks like a cat."

then the creature walked up to Lincoln and began rubbing itself against Lincolns' legs, taking an obvious liking to him. This thing even purred like an actual cat would do when it's happy or giving a liking to someone.

"Looks like she likes you though." Loona added.

The two small dragon demons walked up to Lincoln and one of them said: "so you must be the human boy we've heard about."

"We've heard so much about you, kiddo." The other dragon demon pointed.

"Yeah. Name's Lincoln. Charlie asked to come meet me here."

"Oh yes, she knows of your arrival with..." the first Dragon demon tried to figure out the female Hellhounds' name.

"Loona, twerp." She flatly stated.

"Right, you two, madame." The second small demon sounded polite.

"Please don't call me madame."

Then the cat demon thing stopped rubbing against Lincoln's legs, went up to the lock and turned itself into a large key, and opened the door in this form as the large mechanism clunked heavily.

"Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel!" A female voice sang. It was a woman that looked human with black pants, a red collared shirt with long sleeves and long blonde hair. "I am Charlie Morningstar, the owner, founder, and proprietor of this lovely place."

"So you're Satan's daughter?" Lincoln asked

"Satan, Lucifer, many names for my dad, but he is called Lucifer,"

"The same one?"

"The one and only." Charlie smiled. "So come on in, can I get you anything?"

"Well do you gave any juice? Like orange juice or something like that?" Lincoln said

"Sure, you kids can't have any alcohol, being underage and all, why am I not fucking surprised?" Said a gruff African-American voice. It revealed to be a cat-like demon with a top hat and eyes that looked yellow. And he had... wings?

"Husk!" Charlie scolded him.

"I'm just messing with him." The cat-demon said.

"Meet Husk, the concierge and bartender of the place. Now, don't be frightened of his grumpy and snappy personality. He can be a very nice guy." Charlie introduced him.

"That kinda sounds like a certain someone I know." Lincoln said in his brain before glancing at the female hellhound next to him.

"A pleasure I guess." Husk said as he rolled his eyes. "Feel free to come to me for a non-alcoholic drink. Or not, I don't care."

"I see you let Keekee. My little bundle of joy." She looked at the cat creature Lincoln. The thing hopped on Charlie's arms and the daughter of Lucifer began cuddling her. "Oh you're such a good kitty. Yes you are, yes you are."

Suddenly, a small demon girl with only one eye and wearing a maid dressed appeared out of nowhere and looked at Lincoln to the point of invading his personal space as she was getting a closer look at him like a child looking at a small bug through a microscope in the backyard.

"Ooh, a human boy in the hotel?" Said the cyclopean girl. "And a cute adorable human boy too. Ooh! I see some dust on your shirt, sweetie. I'll fix that for you!" She pulled out a large feather duster from behind her, and began scrubbing the human boy with it like a towel.

"Hey! What the- take it easy!"

"Aaaaaand done!" The maid demon smiled. "Ta-da!" Then she made a gasp seeing a bug "cockroach!" She exclaimed, pulling out a knife and rushing over to the vermin.

The next thing she did was stab the cockroach over and over again, even after it was already dead the first piercing. "Shame this one didn't have any kids." The cyclopean little demon lady smiled with her jagged teeth showing, then after she had her fun, the maid girl looked at the female hellhound. "You got the scent of booze on you."

"That's none of your business." Loona pointed.

"Still, I can clean you right up! The maid pulled out a spritzer bottle of water and a towel

Loona's face looked spooked right now. "No, no, no, no, no. I'm clean, I'm clean, I'm-" but it seemed to fall on deaf ears for the maid.' Of this hotel, and she began spritzing some water on her and rubbing a towel all over her.

"Clean!" The maid cheered. "Squeaky clean!"

Not looking so amused by that, Loona growled and showed her teeth in annoyance.

"Call me Niffty. Killing germs and bad boys is my game." Said the maid demon

"uh... nice to meet you." Lincoln looked a little uncomfortable meeting this Niffty,

"Can you tell me your name?" Charlie asked the boy.

"Lincoln. Lincoln Loud."

"A pleasure to meet you, Lincoln." Charlie shook hands with him. Looking at Loona, she said to her. "Wait... where have I seen you before?"

"No idea." Loona flatly stated.

"Hey I remember now." Said Charlie. "You're with the Immediate Murder Professionals, aren't you?"

"Ok, you got me, your highness." said Loona in a sing-song voice. "I am the secretary of IMP. So if you have any questions about our company, you talk to me... if I care enough.

"Well I would like to know why you created your company in the first place." Charlie admitted

"hmph, ask Blitzo, my... boss. He goin the company so he can answer way more than me."

"Blitzo. Got it." The daughter of Lucifer began writing notes about the company.

Suddenly, a small pig demon with two small horns walked up to Lincoln and, like Keekee, also took a liking to him, and even wanted Lincoln to pick him up, so Lincoln did just that. "You are the cutest thing I have ever seen!" Lincoln said to the pig as he held him.

Letting out a few small grunts, the pig thing licked Lincoln's' face three times to show some more affection from him.

"Fat Nuggets?" A male voice called out from another room. "Are you in here, boy?"

The next thing the pig did was made a small squeal and hopped of Lincoln and running up to a spider demon that was rather... a twink to say the least.

"Oh. Who's the boy?" Asked for spider demon.

"Angel Dust, meet Lincoln. Lincoln, meet Angel Dust," Charlie smiled