Movie Night!

The time had come for the sleepover to commence, which mean that; Lincoln needed to get out of the house so he can give his sisters some privacy. He packed his toothbrush and some toiletries for the coming morning. Good thing he didn't need to pack a whole case with him, otherwise it would be quite a hassle for him to endeavor. The sisters were getting their little slumber party ready and the food was out on the coffee table, which was moved out of the way for them to have their sleeping bags in place in the middle of the living room, but Lincoln knew there was going to be some girly talk between his sisters, and he knew that it made him kind of like an outcast because he was the only male sibling. It was just then Loona appeared from a portal from the book in the living room.

"Ready kid?" said the female hellhound

"yep." He looked back his sisters wearing their pajamas. "See you guys tomorrow. And... please don't do anything that will ban sleepovers again, please?"

The sisters looked a little confused. "What makes you think we would do that?" Asked Luna.

Lincoln just gave them an eyebrow that said: "don't play stupid with me" to them. With his words, he asked: "you don't remember the things that got us banned from sleepovers before?" The sisters then lifted their arms in midair, telling him that they do not remember their shenanigans. "Well, whatever, enjoy your sleepover."

"Thanks Lincoln." said the sisters as the boy went through the portal to hell. In Blitzo apartment, the kid was greeted by Blitzo, and his two loveable coworkers.

"Hey Lincoln." said Moxxie. "Doing ok?"

"Yep."

"Sorry you got excluded from that sleepover, honey." said Millie.

"No, it's ok, Millie." Lincoln said. "They said that they needed their girl time and i'm a boy. And girls need girl time."

"Heh. I hear that." said Blitzo, "Especially with Loona and Octavia spending some time together at a male strip club."

Loona just looked annoyed at her adopted father as usual and said: "Shut up, Blitzo. You are so embarrassing." and she crossed her arms at him. "Not everything I do is Lincoln's business, ok. Stop telling him things!"

"Sorry! Sorry." Blitzo sounded intimidated by Loona's usual bad attitude and threatening voice.

Vortex came out from the bathroom and was happy to see the boy. "Ah, there you are, Lincoln. what's up?"

"I'm good." Lincoln felt the large gentle giant hellhound pat him on the back, which felt a little rough against his fragile human skin. "Well, i guess since we're all here, what do you guys wanna do tonight? And i'm ok with whatever decision you guys have. Anything to get through the night."

"Lucky you should say that." said Blitzo. "Because we're gonna hit movie night at Stolas' place!"

"And we're watching the whole Star Wars series!" Moxxie added

"All of the movies." Tex said.

"Awesome!" said Lincoln.

"Stolas was more than happy to arrange a movie night for us." said Millie

"The best part of it is; he's ordering all the food for us." Tex smiled

"Figures, since he's very rich." Loona smirked. Everyone went all the way to Stolas' chateau and the Royal Goetia prince was waiting for them since they were the guests of honor. Octavia was with him, probably wanting to see Lincoln the most.

"Ah, the gang is all here." Stolas sang. "Come on in and make yourselves at home.

"Almost." said Loona. "I already called Crystal and Serena over to join us."

"The more the merrier." said the prince

"And Verosika and the gang are on their way over too." said Vortex. "They love a good free movie."

"Of course. I know that they are friends with Lincoln too." As they all made themselves at home inside the royal chateau, Lincoln was helping himself to some Chinese food at the banquet table in the living room. Everyone else got themselves something to eat as well since there was more free food to go around.

"So how was your day, Lincoln?" Octavia sat next to him on the couch.

"Well my sisters are having a girls only slumber party and I wasn't invited because i'm a boy."

"The nerve!" Octavia sounded a little infuriated.

"No it's ok. They are probably talking about girly things and probably gossiping. Boys need boy time and girls need girl time. You know, guys hanging out with just guys and girls just hanging out with girls. Like how I do with Clyde and my guy friends. Or Blitzo with your dad."

"True, that makes sense." said the princess. "A girl can be driven crazy by hanging out with only boys all the time... if they drive her crazy long enough."

"Yeah, and even families need a break from each other once in a while." Lincoln said.

"Wait wait wait, i don't know if I would call me and Stolas having guy time." Blitzo said. "I would call it more like... Stolas fucking rapes me time!"

Stolas walked over to Bitzo in a seductive fashion and said: while gently clasping his lovers' horns with his two hands. "Oh don't be coy, my dear Blitzy. You know you love it when I stick my (Bleep) inside of your anus and spray all of my (Bleep) inside of your adorable little (bleep)."

"Gah!" Everyone reacted in disgust by the Prince' constant flirting with the imp.

"Not in front of us!" said Lincoln.

"Yeah, take it to your bed." Loona said. "For fuck's sake! You are one of the most disgusting people I have ever met in my fucking life!"

"Loony, I was just about to say that myself."

"I like disgusting." Stolas flirted with the imp once more, making Blitzo even more irritated.

"Bah, of course you do, you fucking sicko!" then he got himself some pizza slices.

"Well, i hope you can all make yourselves comfortable here." the prince said

"Oh don't worry. We will absolutely be comfy here." said a silky voice. It was Verosika coming over. She took off her fur coat and her friends were happy to be in this kind of place. "Lincoln!" the succubus said, recognizing the boy as she hugged him close to her. "Nice to see you again, sweetie."

"Heh, same." Lincoln looked a little uncomfortable.

Then Crystal and Serena came in the place. "W'sup?" asked Crystal

"We're here!" Serena added.

"Doing ok, Lincoln?" asked the green-haired hellhound lady.

"Yep. Ready for some movie magic." the white haired boy got himself some popcorn. Now that everyone was present and accounted for, Moxxie was the one that put in the first episode of Star Wars ever as Tex got a large bucket of popcorn for everyone to have. For young Lincoln, he was sitting in-between Loona and Verosika, whom wanted to sit with the boy, and Loona wanted to make sure the boy was comfy during this fun moment of watching these timeless films. "The sequel movies could have been done better."

"Ugh, i know." said Loona.

"Way better than we expected them to be." said Crystal in agreement.

"If I had the power," said Apple, "I would fix those movies myself." She, Coco, and a couple other of Verosika's friends were sitting on the floor in front of the TV and every once in a while, the group would get a handful of popcorn for themselves to eat, and of course got themselves more food from the banquet table to eat from. Yes, for Lincoln, this was going to be a good, fun night for him to remember for years to come.