✦fifty ✦

{.... }

"Bitch!! What did you do this time?!" The canteen went silent when they heard mitsuki enter and screech.

"Does anyone hear a parrot screeching?" Akira asked earning a few snorts from the other students. And by other students I mean mitsuki's ex friends.

"A parrot? More like a rat if you asked me" Sakayo laugh as she ate her lunch and looked at Mitsuki who glared at her.

"Shut up!" Mitsuki yelled as she made her way to sakayo. "Bitch! You better remove that video or else your gonna regret it!" She pointed her finger at sakayo as she scowled.

Sakayo just rolled her eyes and scoffed at her. "Who do you think you are to threaten me? Pfft your nothing but a little slut that even fucked her own best friends boyfriend" Sakayo snickered earning a few laughs from her friends.

"Shut it! You don't know anything! So you better delete that video!" She screeched making sakayo wince.

"Can you shut up? I think my eardrums are gonna burst" sakayo grumbled as she stared at mitsuki who was viciously glaring at her.

Sakayo just shrugged and ignored her and quickly finished her lunch. And without a care at mitsuki she stood up and was about to leave Mitsuki grabbed her arms.

"Stop right there! You need to delete that video first!" She said and tightened her hold on sakayo's arm.

"Let go!" Sakayo pulled her hand away with so much force that it made Mitsuki stumbled a bit when she let go of sakayo's hand.

"Tsk, how annoying" Sakayo grumbled with a Huff as she turned around again and walked out of the cafeteria.

Only by then that Mitsuki realized all the other students whispering and mumbling to each other while staring at her.

Some even mocked and laughed at her while the others have a distainfull stare and they would just walk away from her.

"Shut up! All of you!" She yelled before marching out of the cafeteria. "What an annoying little bitch. I probably should just tell Ran to kidnapped her so she'll be gone" sakayo muttered under her breath with a huff as she walked towards her locker.

"Then why not do it?" Ivy asked making sakayo look at her. "Well, I do want her to feel humiliated first. I mean where's the fun in that if I don't do it?" She smirked making Ivy roll her eyes.

"I think you really got that attitude from your brothers" she grumbled making Akira and Sakayo laugh.

"Damn right I did" sakayo said with a grin as she opened her locked. Only to let several letters fall on the floor.

"So, you gonna read this or throw them out?" Ivy asked as she and Akira began collecting the fallen letters.

"Do you think their from the same guy or what?" Akira asked as she looked at the envelopes in her hands.

"I don't know and I don't care. Throw them out, I don't need them. I have someone I already like after all" She shrugged.

"Well, I'll see you girls later" Sakayo waved them goodbye and went to her class.

{.... }

"Bye sakayo! Get home safely!" Akira said as she waved goodbye to her friend before running to catch up with her other friends who were also going home.

"Bye Ivy" Sakayo smiled as she got in the car. 'Oh yeah, I'll be spending the whole week with this guy' she glanced at Sanzu before sighing.

'This is gonna be a long week' she thought and just looked outside the window when Sanzu started the engine and drove home.

.....

Hey!! So sorry for the one long month of not updating! I was just super busy with school works and other stuff, so please do forgive for that.

But anyways, I hope you enjoyed the story.