56) What fetish?

'Stay calm Annie. Just breathe. Breathe.'

My body slides until it's trapped in a corner, the two walls close to me feeling as cold as the icy weather outside.
"Look at me, Annie."

I hesitate, afraid of what I might see in his eyes and what his elevator fantasy might be. "My, my neck is sti-stiff," I lie, hoping it sounds believable.

"Stiff you say? How about a little-" a large hand slides to cover the back of my neck, "-massage?"

I gasp, and my eyes fly up to his face. A reaction that highlights the lie I've just told.
"Oow!" I quickly feign pain while my hand shoots up to the side of my neck, accidentally touching his hand.

"That right there, is a case of misbehaving," Jack utters in a flat tone. Words that remind me of the said punishment. My eyes fall on his lips and my free hand darts upward in an attempt to save my mouth from the punishment, but, it's already too late.

Jack dives down and his lips bury mine within half a heartbeat.
The kiss knocks the air out of my lungs.
His lips feel so soft and gentler than satin or marshmallows.
I can taste the mint in his mouth from the candy he had taken while in the car.

The hand on my neck grows stiff as it holds the back of my head to avoid me retreating while his other hand snakes on my waist, pulling me closer unnoticed.
I groan a protest which is stifled by his kiss.
The protest ceases when my body begins to react positively to his gentle kiss. Heat starts to spread from my chest, catalyzed by the insane pounding of my heart, before moving down to my center.

A pleasing sensation erupts from my womanhood, leaving me conflicted about the silent lust I have for Jack.

I raise my hands as Jack's head shifts to the left and his lips continue demanding a response from mine.
'Am I a slut? Who do I enjoy feeling him kiss me while I know too well of his shady character?'
My hands finally reach their destination, Jack's abdomen. They feel his rock-hard abs through his shirt and my intestines immediately begin to liquefy.

He is a fine specimen.
A fine one indeed.

Just as it's turning to pleasure, the intoxicating pair of lips are withdrawn.

Jack's eyes fall into mine, his strained breaths matching mine. For half a minute, he just stares till our breathing returns to normal.
The man straightens to his full height and I'm forced to angle my neck to hold his gaze.
His hand on my waist lets go, but only to relocate and come up to cup my face.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask in a whisper.

"Doing what, little devil?"

"You...this sort of punishment is...is..."

"Is what?" Jack asks caressing my cheek with his thumb. "Do you not like it? Is it not, thrilling?"

I force my eyes away from Jack, unable to take in the charm in his blue pair. "It's wrong. We're not da- I mean our relationship isn't intimate. You're my stepdad and...and your relationship with Pat-"
My head is whipped to face his once more.
There is a flame consuming his eyes, one that screams rage and disappointment.

"Whatever you saw isn't real. Pattie and I have no relationship at all," Jack quickly clarifies sounding as though I'm supposed to believe his words.

"It's okay. Even if you two do have a-"

"Are you not listening to a word I'm saying?" Jack fumes leaning down sharply till our breaths mingle. "She's a nobody to me."

Faced with his attractive face and the soft lips that had just kissed me, all sensible thoughts evade my mind. "Well...then that..."
'Come on Annie, speak clearly. What's with the stammering?'

"If you ever see such a scene again, how about you ask me about it instead of jumping to conclusions, hm?"

I try to push his hand off of my face while rolling my eyes. "Why should I ask about what you do? We're both adults and you can do whatever the hell you want."
Dammit!
His hand doesn't move an inch, too strong for me to fight, so I let it be and instead secretly enjoy its warmth.

"Do whatever you want? Who told you that? Paul?"

My eyes quickly gain a scowl full of disgust and rage. How dare he say Paul's name so accusingly?
He's the one doing Paul dirty and still dares to accuse him.

Jack snorts stepping away from me. His sudden withdrawal leaves me internally disappointed but I don't dare show it.

"You...you haven't even apologized for what you said."

"What I sai-" I halt my own words as the baby-naming incident rolls into my head. Is he this petty?

Jack pockets his hands while his blue eyes behind the glasses glare at me impatiently. He's waiting for an apology, but I can tell that he's not mad because of that incident, but rather, how our prior conversation has ended.

I take a deep breath, cooling off my own angry flames which scorch my stomach. Did we always fight over stupid things like these? Has he always been this petty?
"I'm sorry," I apologize in a flat tone that holds not a trace of truthfulness.

"Apology...denied. Try again."

My teeth grit inside my closed mouth, but I'm sure he can see my jaw clenching.
Damn him.
Damn his good looks that are beginning to affect my judgment.
Damn his lips which have left me breathless twice in less than two hours.

"I'm sorry about what I said-"

"Can you try to put in some real emotion?"

"Gawd! It's just an apology!" I half yell, almost giving in to my rage.

His right hand dashes out of his hip pocket and arrows at my neck followed by the rest of his body.
My eyes widen, but they cannot stop the face about to invade my space.

His lips join mine again.
But this time, there is no gentleness in his kiss, and the hand on my neck grips me threateningly but without any pressure.
"Just an apology?!" Jack hisses cutting the kiss to glare into my eyes.
"How about this..."
The sounds of his aggressive kiss fill the elevator, accompanied by my muffled curses as I squirm to push him away.

The fight continues until Jack grows tired of my hands. He grabs both of them and crucifies them above my head, leaving me helpless.
'What about the nut-knee?' I ask my consciousness.

"Let go! I'll sue you for-"

Jack's evil laugh sends scared chills under my skin. "Sue me? I own the police!" He hisses dangerously.

Sparks of fear bombard my heart as the charming eyes now spill flames at me. But the fear slowly fades away as an odd sensation of pleasure arises from staring at Jack's flaming eyes.
It's almost as if I love...the angry side of him.

What an odd fetish.

*Ding*
The elevator announces its arrival on whichever floor Jack is taking me to. But it also interrupts the emotion-filled moment we are sharing.
Argh! Why now?
I groan saddened by the timing.

"It seems I may result in the second punishment if you keep this foul attitude of yours!" Jack threatens letting go of my wrists.

I moan a protest in my head as the sexy position he had at me is being robbed by the doors opening.

He takes two steps backward and studies me through scrutinizing eyes. "Fix your hair and follow me."
With this, he turns around and steps out of the elevator, joining the four men in black waiting for him.

'You're an asshole.'