Bonus chapter

*****ANNIE'S POV*****

The artificial light from the lamp sitting beside the bed I lie on pours its glory on my skin like blessings. I have been staring at it for the longest time since I awoke, hoping it'll offer me the answers to the million questions swarming in my head.
Why can't I remember a thing before waking up about half an hour ago?
Who am I?
Where, am I?

I haven't yet gathered the courage to get out of the room. The fear of what awaits me beyond the door keeps me glued to the bed. If there's anyone out there, they'll come to check on me sooner or later.

For about five minutes, I tried so hard to recall how I ended up in this grand bedroom but only gave myself a sharp headache. One that felt as if a million ants were gnawing on my brain.

Sudden footsteps halt outside the white frame. My eyes peel back half an inch, scared about who will walk through that door and what they'll do to me.
'I should hide.'

'No, this might land me in trouble. They know the room better than me. Besides, if they wanted to hurt me, they'd have already done it. But how would I know they hadn't?

I quickly face the other side and feign sleep just as the lock clicks opening.
The heavy footsteps seem to belong to a man so does the strong masculine scent flooding my nostrils.
A soft thud floats in the air as they place something on the bedside table, followed by the bed sinking just close to my ass.

I quietly hold my breath in, waiting for him to say something. One...two...three...
As the fourth second ticks, a large hand comes to caress my bare arm.
The contact sends a wave of anxiety throughout my body, prompting me to breathe against my initial will.

"Finally. You're mine," a manly voice whispers, before shuffling on the space beside me till he spoons his body against mine. The warmth from him is comforting. The cologne he wears is soothing as well.
When he embraces me from behind, my muscles relax.

Such a good-smelling man can't be dangerous, right?

A hand slowly clears the hair shielding my neck, followed by a nosedive on the cave there. He takes a sharp inhale as if saving some of my natural scents for a later hunt. Is he a vampire? Was I the human who always falls in love with dangerous beings and later suffers from their enemies?

"Aah!" He groans moving his head away from the side of my neck. "You smell better than before. He'd be so jealous to see you in my arms. Holding you like-" the hand grabs the arm I lay on and hauls me to face him, "-this. Hello pretty lady."

I meet a pair of green eyes that seem to bear a lovely fire as he gazes deep into mine. He smiles at me. The kind of smile that would make a villain look so damn attractive when smirking at their enemies.
Why am I finding such a smirk attractive? Was I into bad boys?

"Have I kept you waiting?" He asks caressing my right temple. His eyes examine my face keenly, bit by bit till they stop on my lips.

"Who, who are you? And where am-"

"Shh!" He places a thumb on my lips, our gazes meeting each other. "Don't stress your poor mind. You have suffered so much my love. Come here."
The beautiful stranger pulls me gently into his embrace, his hands sliding on my back. Then further and further until they cover both my buttcheeks. I gasp, surprised by his sudden behavior which is shocking for someone I do not recognize.

I begin wriggling to free myself, but this only makes the hands grab my ass harder till it starts to hurt. "Yes, fight me. I love a rebellious prey." The man pauses and withdraws one hand to cup my face.

"I'll scream if you continue harassing me."

"Ha-ha-ha! Oh, Annie. You're so much better this way. What a shame that you've forgotten about us."

I frown.
"Us?"

"Yes love. Us," he repeats, sliding the thumb between my lips, making sure that it comes in contact with my tongue sensually.
An odd attraction and repulsion are throbbing in my chest for this stranger. An occurrence that is so difficult to wrap my jumbled mind around.
Do I know him?
Do I like him?

"How could he do this to you? He's a beast. How could my own brother erase your memories out of jealousy?"

"Wha-what are you talking about? Who erased my memories?"

The sadness sagging in these emerald eyes makes me want to pull him in a firm embrace, but a voice in the back of my head keeps ringing the sirens against this stranger.
The man drops his hand either consciously or unconsciously and the palm comes to lie flat on my right breast.
I try to ignore it and focus on the serious conversation we're having but when he gives my tit a gentle squeeze, I hit it off of me... An action that agitated him too suddenly.

His expression shifts from sad to mad in a blink, an almost impossible feat for a normal person.

"You think I don't deserve you as well?" He questions, his gaze boring through mine.

'This man feels strange. If I did know him before, shouldn't I feel some kind of warmth with him so close?'
"N-no!" I stutter wearing a fake smile. "I'm just experiencing a lot of emotions right now... Maybe we should discuss this sensitive topic later?"

He smirks again, his anger fading to the stretched lips. "You're right love. We should-" he pushes me to lie on my back with his body sliding on top of me, "-do something much exciting."

"What- get off of me. I didn't mean thi- please don't-"

My hands are bound above my head by one of his and his mouth already has begun laying trails of kisses down my temple. I gasp deeply when he attacks my neck again, this time, with a lustful determination that is evident in the thing pressed between my legs.
I try shaking him off of me, even crying out for help to any nearby ear. None of this slows the man forcing himself on me.

"Let's do this later as-" My words are broken by the lip smashing themselves on mine. The brutal force delivered makes me squirm under him, tears rolling down the side of my temples. This is not what I was expecting from such a good-looking man. I thought he would be gentle and-
Why am I liking this roughness?
And yet...hating him for being the one on top of me.

My legs move about restlessly, hoping for some miracle that I can overpower this stranger before my traitorous body wins.

He kisses me even harder, not giving me even a second to breathe.
His hands abandon mine to rip the t-shirt I wear. The weak button gives way too easily, leaving me bare to the hungry hands now roaming all over my breasts.

The man lets out a deep moan when he cups both my tits as if he has just received salvation.
I grab the chance and continue my fighting spirit but damn, my body feels so weak.

"You're mine Annie. I've waited for this day for a long, long time," he breathes kissing my jaw.

My hands are once more bound, but not above my head, rather on either side of my body. The man manhandling me slides his body down a little. Enough for his mouth to engulf my left nipple.

"Aaaargh!" I cry out from the pain his bite causes. "You're hurting my-"

   "Mmm!" He tunes it down and starts sucking gentler. The feel of his tongue running around the sensitive nipple makes me bite my lower lip and curse myself. Did I enjoy such a sexual escapade?