12) Choking on pleasure

Traffic was light, but the anxiety and rage swirling within Paul made him feel like he was driving no faster than a snail running.

He tightened his grip on the steering wheel, his face lost in a frown that looked murderous...

    Seeing Jack's face on his screen after the danger alert on his phone, had driven him nuts. He wanted to fly over to her house.

   What was Jack doing there anyway?

Did the two times he had fucked her mean nothing to her?

   Sure she had made it clear that she only loved Jack and their 'two mistakes' were nothing more than lust. But...he still held on to his hopeful yearnings of Annie accepting him as her man.

   He envied Jack.
He hated  Jack.

Why did Jack get to have all the women?
Why did Jack get to influence Annie's love life?

     Why?

"Shit!" Paul hissed punching the wheel, resulting in a loud honk. But he didn't care that he was honking at the air as he sped on the highway-traffic having had cleared a minute ago.

  "Why him?" He grunted holding the wheel even firmer. If he had the slightest supernatural strength, he'd have done some serious damage on that poor wheel. Good thing hulk wasn't his ancestor.

--------------------------------

     She was right there.
All he had to do was tug that dress out of the way and he'd have access to the paradise he once called his.

So why was he hesitant?

        Guilt.

Would she blame him if she knew of his sexual escapades? Would she accept him if she knew of the fetus in Pattie? Would, she believe him? Believe that it wasn't his doing?

   He whipped his face to the ceiling and shut his eyes annoyed at himself.

No. It's not yet time for such a conversation.

    Clenching his jaw, Jack took two steps back, tearing the contact between them. His hands dropped from her waist, earning himself a low groan of protest from the female.

    "Seems you can do it yourself." He uttered dipping his hands in the comfort of his pockets to hide their slight shaking from her.
It had taken all the courage and self restraint in him to not rip that damn dress off of her. And the backlash of his strong arousal had attacked mercilessly, consuming his strength.

    Annie bit her lip, disappointed.

She slowly peeled her chest off the counter to stand upright. Wiping off her anger, she turned around and faced the male.

   The spillage had been absorbed by her dress when she had plastered her chest on the counter, leading to the fabric clinging against her breasts like a second skin.

     She pinched the dress around her abdomen while examining her now dump chest area. "Looks like I need a change of clothes."

   Jack saw through her little game.
But he also saw the two erect nipples pointing at him accusingly. He saw the clear outlines of her moulds, which only made his arousal much worse.

He could feel himself pulsing like heartbeats.
The blood rushing through his shaft was driving him berserk. Urging him to find some relief as soon as possible lest he explode from the high arousal.

      "I think I should-"

"Leaving so soon?"

Annie took a step forward, her brown eyes full of raw lust. She was too horny to realize how different she was acting.

    Jack tore his eyes from her full chest and gazed to the side. "It's already eleven."

   "So what?" Her tone was soft and rough at the same time, betraying her growing lust.

  The male could only act uninterested, even though his bulge was partially visible to the little devil now closing the distance.
His mind screamed at him to dash out of there, but his cock whispered sweet nothings, telling him it was okay not moving.

    Annie took the chance and pushed herself on Jack's front. But that was not all.
His eyes immediately widened to the hand that was now on his crotch.
She gave a little teasing up and down rub, tracing his cock.

    It was hard, hot and firm.
The mere touch of it over the clothes made gallons of fluid flow out of Annie's center.

   "What...what are you, doing?" Jack managed to ask in a weak whisper with his eyes searching in hers.

   The seductress smirked up at him, and then put a little pressure on his groin. Jack's hands flew out of his hip pockets to cup her shoulders. "You damned..." Words faded when she gave him another rub...massaging the head of his cock.

     "Shh! Let me take care-" her other hand started undoing his belt, while never breaking the eye contact, "-of this hard mess." She whispered sensually.

  Her hands worked around the belt, zip and boxers quickly, afraid of missing her chance to touch him raw.

The hands on her shoulders went rigid the second she came in skin contact with his cock. A strange darkness consumed his eyes as he stared down hard. Annie could see the lust spreading in there. And she loved making him look so vulnerable. So...sexually starved.

--------------------------------

   He stopped behind a wall at a corner.

The two had been so caught up in their moment that they missed Paul sneaking in the parlor.

With his fists ready to punch through rocks, Paul listened to their conversation.
     He frowned when he heard her words...'hard mess'. What did she mean?

  Followed by a lengthy silence, Paul gave in to the desire rising within him and peeked from his hidden position.
He frowned when he couldn't spot Annie, only seeing Jack standing alone at the same spot he was.

   Had she left?

A part of him rejoiced. But it didn't last long. The soft slurping sounds coming from their direction broke through Paul's ears like arrows aiming for his brain.

   Those sounds were too distinguishable to be mistaken for anything else.
It suddenly felt like his world had sunk in a volcanic mountain, to forever be damned.

   All the anger towards Jack faded as another emotion took over... despair.

   How could she?

Paul's eyes lowered slowly, penetrating the glass part of the counter to take in a kneeling Annie. Her head moved back and forth deliberately. Her rhythm perfect and sensual.

She kept taking in Jack's length, adding more with each round to prepare and adjust her throat...loving every second of feeling his hard cock filling up her mouth.

    Five years. Five whole years.
And a blowjob was what she was offering him.

   But, he would take whatever he could.
For both of them had changed...sexually as well.

   With a handful of her hair, Jack plunged his meat deeper, expanding her tight throat till she couldn't breath. Annie gazed up, trying take it like a good slut. But after a few seconds, her eyes teared up as she started choking.

      But even with her chokes, she still let his cock sit still in there.

Jack groaned, pulling himself back.
     "That's enough." He said glaring down at the female choking while trying to suck in deep breaths.

   "I...I..." Annie tried speaking, but it was a bit difficult.

"Seen enough?" Jack spoke out loudly, yet his eyes remained on Annie.

   Her eyebrows furrowed. Wondering why Jack was asking such a weird question.
  "Wha...who..."

     His head turned to the left, and Paul stepped from hiding. "Wanna join in on the fun?"

Enraged, Paul crossed arms on his chest.
"I'll pass."

  The sound of Paul's voice had Annie's head snapping to his direction.

     "Fuck me!" She cursed annoyed and slightly furious.