45) Slutty thoughts

****ANNIE'S POV****

I stare outside at the falling snow. Like a white blanket, it covers anything and everything. It's beautiful, but I hate it. Why? Because it's the reason I was asked to stay indoors while Jack left. He took with him my 'sister' Pattie for a check-up. But why did he look so unhappy? Was he mad that she had become pregnant while still living with him?
      And why did I feel as if Pattie didn't particularly like me as much as Jack had said? He said we grew up together for five years before she left the country for overseas for her studies.

    But the cold glare she had darted at me had scared the soul in me. I would have to avoid her. Good thing our house was huge enough for us to meet less unless when necessary.
Even with my memory loss, the few servants around treat me with such respect. This can only mean that I wasn't a bad person before my memories abandoned me. I'd have to work hard and regain them.
     I just feel horrible that I cannot remember even a single moment I spent with Jack.

Why did life give me such a stepdad?
Where were my parents?

  I sigh sadly and my breaths condense on the cold glass. When will they come back?
What can I do to kill time?
An idea flashes through my head...invade Jack's room for any photos of us.
Without wasting a single breath, I hop off of the windowsill and hurry up the grand stairs and straight to Jack's room.

    Luckily, it's unlocked.

****

His drawers are neat, nothing more than manly books and a single black rose. His closet is even barren of any clues of my past. Nothing is giving up secrets of how my life used to be. What a tough room.
     As I feel around the walls for a secret pathway like in the movies, I come across a red door that neither leads to the bathroom nor outside. I hold my breath and pray while my hand tilts the lock. With a faint click, the door opens, giving way to the sight of another bedroom. A much more feminine and organized bedroom.

The air smells pleasing to my nostrils as I walk in. The abundant light pouring down from the mini chandelier paints the room attractive. Every feature in it is illuminated to its perfection. Above the bed, a single poster of a band is stuck there on the wall.
     The closet doors are full of emoji stickers and the big teddy bear lying on the bed welcomes me with its eternal smile.

   The room feels so welcoming.
The bed feels inviting.

I toss myself on it, grabbing the teddy bear for myself. I take a sharp inhale of the light perfume on the bear and smile as the scent infiltrates my brain, stroking my senses like a lover's caress.
    A lover!
My eyes pop open and I frown at the teddy bear. Did I have a boyfriend? Surely I must have had one at twenty-three, right?
Would Jack even tell me the truth about me having one?

Time drags by. Seconds tick to minutes and minutes turn into hours. A certain drowsiness sweeps my consciousness away from reality, dumping me in the world of possibilities. A vague dream occupies my mind till I disconnect from the real world.

  Something comes to touch my face.
It triggers moves along my jawline gently as if it didn't want to be detected. But I can already feel it, and it triggers my body to move on its own.
   With such agility, I find myself attacking the person caressing my face. My hand flies up to grab anything they are wearing before hauling them to the space by my body. A low sudden grunt penetrates my ear, but my body is having none of that.
Like I have done this before, I roll on the intruder and my hands hook on their neck.

      Our eyes meet.
"Jack?" I cry shocked before it slowly hits me. I'm...the intruder. This is his adjacent room. It was I who had sneaked into his room while he was away.
Guilt and tendrils of shame start to crawl inside my chest.

     "That was...wow!" He smiles placing his hands on my waist to push me off of him. But he doesn't. He just rests them on the curves of my hips. "Where did you learn that?"

   "I..."
My heart is racing like a drummer has set his instruments in there. All the muscles in my body grow tense. This position is quite...odd. yet Jack doesn't seem to mind. Are we this 'close'?
     "Ah! It must have been those lessons from high school. Seems they didn't go-" his right hands inches down a bit to my butt cheek, "-to waste."

Was it intentional or just a slip?
Whatever the answer is, only Jack knows, but its quite distracting. I should be asking more about my high school, yet all I can think of is the hand still moving unnoticed like a snail.
   'Get off of him Annie, he's still a man with flesh and desires,' a voice whispers. Deep down I know this should be wrong, and yet...

  "What's wrong?"

"Huh! Oh, I, I was lost in-"

Jack suddenly hauls himself up with a low grunt. I try to dash off of him but his hands come snaking around my waist, keeping me in place.

    'Oh gawd! Oh gawd!' My conscience begins panicking from how close our bodies are to this new position. I'm straddling his groin, my knees at either side of his hips with his hands slightly above my ass.
I know I should move or say something against what is happening, but my center is letting out a different command. A voice whispers silently, encouraging him to lower his hands just a bit more. A little more and they would cover my ass.

    Those large manly hands on his.

My center has already started hyperventilating like it has its own lungs. I can feel it twitch as Jack and I stare into each other's eyes.
  The moment feels perfect. The air smells right. And the tiny drop of attraction towards him glows a little. I must have had a secret crush on him. That must be the reason I never moved out.

If so, then I should tread carefully around him.
    "Um...how, how's Pattie? Is the baby-"

Jack darts his head forward without any warning and rests it on my shoulder. His beard is a little ticklish against my skin but I don't pay any attention to it as the lips now touching my earlobe. "I missed you."
   He then angles his face away and embraces me. His right hand slides fully on my right butt cheek consciously or unconsciously. But good lawd does it feel heavenly being held in the arms of such an attractive man?

'Maybe he needs a hug,' I defend him against the voice mocking me.

     My hands slowly snake on his back. And within a second, we're melting in each other's embrace, the most silent conversation in the world that needs not a single word.
But this feels more than a hug, especially on my side. Shamelessly, my center weeps from being in indirect contact with a man's loin. I have the evil thought of grinding on him just to experience some relief of the lust swirling inside my womanhood.
    Dear heavens, was I slut before?
Why am I wetting to a simple hug from my stepdad? What kind of a person was I before losing my memory?

***It's Saturday 😁... Please follow my account and get me to 1k.... A big thank you to those who already following me,, ❤️***