EPILOGUE; FIRST TIME.

Amber and Aurora began their three days trip to Mammon. Aurora had come up with the suggestion to go to Mammon that night after Prince Ivon and Lady Teresa's wedding party, and of course Amber agreed even though she was annoyed at the fact that Duke Ashton was from Mammon.

Mammon was the richest town in Windfall, and Aurora was interested in all the lovely things Duke Ashton said about Mammon. As someone who knew very little about the outside world, Aurora was more than excited to see new places.

"You are most welcome ladies. The rooms at our inn are big and comfortable, I am sure you both will enjoy it." The wooden stairs creaked loudly as the inn keeper made his way up with Aurora and Amber following closely behind him.

He showed them the room and Aurora marveled at how comfortable it looks. The bed sheets were a sparkling white; the floors were marble, and a bit slippery. It sure did not look like this room deserves to be in a place like this, because the outside part of the inn was not very impressive.

Aurora noticed Amber's eyes glancing around with displeasure, and the minute Amber opened her mouth to complain about something, Aurora quickly said "we will take it"

They have been to at least five inns since they got to Mammon and Amber always has a complain about the wrinkled curtains, the shape of the window, the dirty sheets and even the placement of the bed. Aurora was already growing tired of her constant complaining.

"We will take it." Amber sighed.

The inn keeper was over the moon with happiness. "Very well, you can make payments downstairs after you are settled. I will leave you two to it."

He shut the door after him and Amber made sure to click it shut without Aurora noticing. "Mammon seems like a beautiful place. I cannot wait to look around" Aurora said excitedly.

Amber came from behind and hugged Aurora "we will do that later when the sun comes up. For now let me hold you in my arms"

Aurora chuckled as Amber's hold tightened around her and she place a small kiss on Aurora's neck "you are being clingy these days Amber"

Amber closed her eyes taking in Aurora's blissful scent, she could not help it, Aurora smelt so good "it is your fault for being all over that man at Ivon's party"

Aurora frowned "I was not all over him Amber. I was just really interested in the stories he had to say about Mammon"

Amber scoffs and pulled away "You see, you came here because of him"

"No Amber, I came here because Mammon sounds like a wonderful place to visit"

"Because he said so" Amber pouted and Aurora shook her head with a smile.

"You are unbelievably cute when you are jealous" Aurora moved closer to her and held her cheeks, staring up at her "No one, I mean no one will ever make me leave your side Amber, especially not a man. You are the only one I want and that is because I love you so much"

Amber finally grinned widely "you love me?"

Aurora smiled back "a lot"

"Prove it"

Aurora tilted her head in question "how?"

Amber puckered her lips "kiss me"

Aurora giggled and lightly kissed the princess lips, but of course Amber was sneaky. She grabbed Aurora by her waist and deepens the kiss. Aurora felt her body grow warm, she wrapped her arms around Amber's waist and kissed her back.

The pulled away and stared at each other with clouded eyes. Amber held Aurora's hand and pulled her towards the bed. Amber sat down on it and brought Aurora to her lap. They fell into another round of passionate kissing, and Amber began to slowly undo the strings at the back of Aurora's dress.