PLAN 3.

After Amber's fight with Queen Aria, Aurora was a bit shaken. Had Queen Aria really been meaning to hurt Amber? her own niece? What in God's name is wrong with Queen Aria? She seem mentally unstable.

Joshua escorted Aurora and Amber to the room where they would rest for the night after the little chaos with Queen Aria. A doctor was called to treat Amber's wound and since then, they have not been disturbed.

As they sat in the silence of their room, Aurora asked Amber the question that had been troubling her mind " Amber, are you sure it is safe for us to keep staying here?"

"I have been thinking the same thing too Aurora. I think both Queens are crazy and I honestly have no idea why Ivon think they can help"

"T_then should we leave and return to Riverfall?" Aurora asked again in an uncertain tone. Was it right to return to Riverfall without a backup plan. The king would obviously have them killed on sight.

"That will be too risky" Amber said "we have to come up with a solid plan first. Maybe for now I shall send a letter to Ivon and inform him that the Windfall Queens are not trustworthy"

"And why do you think so" a new voice spoke as someone burst into their room startling them both.

"Your highness you cannot barge into a guest room without knocking, it is rude" Joshua scolded the teenage girl that was standing in front of them with her face red in anger. Her grey eyes stared at them like she was about to set them both on fire. Joshua smiled sheepishly at them "I am sorry, I tried to stop her"

"I was so eager to finally meet my cousin and what did I walk into, you both badmouthing my mothers?!"

"and who are you?!" Amber asked rather harshly, unconsciously standing in front of Aurora to protect her.

"My name is Jessica"

"Actually it is Princess Jessica" Joshua put in.

"Princess?" Amber asked confused.

"Yes, like I said earlier the Queens are my mothers" she explained.

"Is that even possible?" Amber asked again.

Jessica's eyes were bored as she replied "yes it is possible. There is something called adoption you know"

"Oh" Amber realized.

"So, why do you think my mothers are not trustworthy? You cannot solve whatever problem you have in your kingdom without their help"

Amber scoff in disagreement "you expect me to trust your psycho mother who just tried to kill me?!"

"Well from what I was told it was partly your fault. You agreed to duel with her"

"How was I supposed to know she was out of her mind?!" Amber snap in anger.

"Watch your tongue princess, you are talking about the Queen" Joshua's tone was no longer nice.

"I do not bloody care. She tried to kill me and I am not going to risk my life and Aurora's by staying here any longer"

"You are going nowhere" Queen Evelyn stepped into the room with her arms crossed still in her turtle neck dress. Amber thanked God that Queen Aria was not with her "your brother trusted you to carry out this mission without troubles. You cannot save Riverfall without my help"

"I do not care. For all I know you might turn against us. Your bloody mad wife just tried to kill me and casually told me that she would disrespect Aurora in front of me, and you expect me to trust any of you who sides with that piece of disgusting human being?"

Queen Evelyn's eyes flash in anger and Amber would admit that it scared her; it was even scarier than the crazy glint in Queen Aria's eyes.

"A_Amber I think that is enough" Aurora pleaded in a scared voice. She had been hiding behind Amber the entire time.

Queen Evelyn was still fuming "be careful how you talk about my wife princess," her tone was hard and angry, sending a chill all over the room "you have no idea what she went through that made her like that. If you think ill of her then I suggest you keep it to yourself!" Amber flinch at her harsh tone and everyone else gulp in fear. The Queen turned her angry glare at Princess Jessica "and why are you not at the academy?"

"Joshua's sisters are about to drive me crazy! I needed a break from them"

Joshua sighed "what did Cassandra and Caroline do this time?"

"Do not even ask?!" Jessica snaps and stomp off.

The Queen faced Amber again "and you Princess Amber, come with me, I have come up with a nice plan.

***

They all sat down at the table in the Queen's discussion room to listen to the plan Queen Evelyn had come up with. Amber was thankful that Queen Aria was not there with them, she would have been nothing but a nuisance and that would have been a huge distraction.

"Okay so I have decided that Ivon will call a meeting with the Riverfall court officials on the day of our arrival. If the court knows about everything Ceser had done and still decides to let him become their king, we will have to step in to being him down be it force or not"

The plan was a good one but Amber was still wary "I do not trust the palace officials. A lot of them are loyal to my father"

"We can not be too sure princess Amber. they may not be loyal to the King but to the throne the King sit's on. There is a difference there you know, but I am certain that if they find out that King Ceser also had the late King Manson killed, they will not spare him"

Amber's eyes widen in shock. It was said that the late king died of a mysterious illness. There was no record that proves he was murdered "This is news to me your Majesty. There is no record that proves what you just said"

"That is because Ceser got rid of all evidence. There was only two witnesses at that time, it was Raymond and a man called Augustine. He was the right hand man of the king last I remembered. From what I gathered about him, he is from the Williams family and I think he is the only one that can tell us the truth as Raymond is already dead"

"D_Did you say the Williams family?" Aurora asked shocked. Why was her family name involved in so many deaths?

The Queen stared at her "yes, is something wrong?"

Amber answered "you see, Aurora is a member of the Williams family"

The Queen raised a surprise brow "then I guess it will not be hard to find Augustine"

"No it will" Aurora said softly "I know nothing about my extended family. My father never talks about them. The only person who can find this man is my father and I doubt he would want to talk" he cares too much about his pathetic reputation, Aurora thought.

"If he refuses to talk then we will have to force it out of him. For the time being I will send a letter to prince Ivon while the servants begin preparations for our travels"

She stood up signaling the end of the conversation but Aurora quickly said "please your majesty, if my father refuses to talk when we get to Riverfall please do not hurt him for my sake"

The Queen sighed heavily "I will not make any promises Lady Aurora, if worse comes to worst he might get hurt" with that she left.

Amber pulled Aurora close to her in a warm hug "do not worry Aurora, I am sure everything would turned out fine"

Amber prayed it would.