THE ROYAL FAMILY.

After the morning assembly, the girls were lead to the breakfast hall. Everyone chatted among themselves.

The tables were separated in twenty set, each had four chairs and were meant for a set of roommates, therefore, Aurora sat down with her friends.

Aurora felt elated thinking about it. She had never been closer to anyone except her father and Mia, but now here she was seated with a group of girls her age talking and having fun. Aurora couldn't be more thrilled.

"I can not wait for the day the selection begins. We will get to meet the prince" Teresa squealed to which Tina rolled her eyes.

"I see nothing thrilling about meeting the prince"

Teresa glared at the bleached haired girl "stop changing your words Tina. You said just this morning that you only have eyes for the prince. You should be the one most happy about seeing him"

Susan and Aurora chuckled. Teresa was just so oblivious and it was cute.

Tina smirk at the red haired girl "of course Teresa, I only have eyes for the prince which means that I can not be okay with just seeing him. I want him to see me too and have eyes for me just as I also have for him. If I do not win his heart soon, I will be eliminated along with the others. What good are the eyes I have only for him if I am eliminated"

Teresa stare down at her creamy cake thinking deeply about this and Tina sat snickering at her. Aurora came to realize that Tina also cared little about the selection just like she does and she only says all those things about the prince to tease Teresa. It is amusing.

"You are right!" Teresa exclaimed loudly "what good will my longing for the prince do if he does not long for me too. I have to find a way to catch his attention" Teresa was acting so serious and panicked and it was hilarious.

"Do not worry dear Teresa, we shall come up with a solution together. We are after all a team right?"

Teresa squinted her eyes at Tina. She didn't trust that smirking face. She didn't know the bleach hair girl much but she knew that the girl was up to some no good mischief when she makes that face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Tina questioned in confusion.

"I do not trust you!" She snap.

"What, why? I thought we were a team?" She pouted in mock offense.

"You are too unpredictable and I do not like it. Who knows you would betray me sooner than later" Tina rolled her eyes but Teresa ignored her and faced Susan and Aurora "do you guys have any ideas on how to get the prince attention?"

Susan open her mouth to reply but was cut off when someone moved her chair and joined them at their table.

She was a blond haired girl with fair skin and eyes as green as the sight of an early morning forest. They all thought she was an uninvited stranger until Teresa squealed in delight.

"Tracy, you came!" She exclaimed in happiness giving the girl a side hug which was easy as Tracy was seated right next to her.

Tracy sighed sadly "yeah I did. Mother had said if Stacy goes then I must go with her, so you can tell that I was dragged here against my will"

"Stacy is also here?" Teresa was literally jumping in excitement as she looked around the sea of girls for Stacy.

Tracy rolled her eyes "of course she is here. She is the one who wants to get married more than me, I just want to stay home. I am too young to get married"

"Tracy you are eighteen, you are not too young for marriage, and we are not talking about an ordinary man. This is the prince. What maiden in her right mind would not want to marry the prince?"