ARRIVAL.

"Your highness, a letter arrived from Windfall. It is from Queen Evelyn" Armstrong informed walking hurriedly into the prince's chambers. Armstrong dropped the sealed envelope on the table before Ivon and Ivon wasted no time in opening it and glancing through the content.

"Well it seems like my sister and Aurora succeeded after all. They will be arriving here sooner than we expected. Armstrong get the men ready and inform all the court officials that they should present themselves in the royal court for an emergency meeting"

"Yes your highness." Armstrong bowed and left the room just as Lady Teresa walked in.

Ivon stood up shocked to see her. After the drama with Amber and Aurora's escape, the ladies had been locked and monitored in their rooms by the king's guard especially Teresa's room as they were Aurora's roommate. The reason was so that if the ladies had any contact with Aurora, the King would immediately be informed and Aurora will be captured immediately or killed if she resist. It was almost difficult to leave the room unless completely necessary.

"Lady Teresa, what brings you here?"

Teresa's innocent eyes were filled with questions, questions that Ivon probably would not be able to answer. After he had told her that Aurora was going to be chosen, Teresa had completely pulled herself away from him. The fact that Aurora was suddenly labeled a traitor and fled must have left her in total confusion.

"Your highness what is really going on in the Palace? All of a sudden the selection was put on hold and Aurora fled the palace with princess Amber and is now labeled a traitor." What really confused Teresa was this, how did Aurora even get involved with the scary princess.

Ivon sighed and came towrdsa her. He took a hold of her hand "Lady Teresa it is a long story"

"I am willing to listen to it your highness. Aurora is my friend and I am very worried about her. Susan is too; the whole Kingdom is speaking ill of her and it troubles us"

There is no need to be troubled my Lady. Aurora is safe, but it will be better if you do not know anything yet at least for now. But I can assure you that everything will be fine. There is no need for you to worry" Ivon brushed her cheek gently with his thumb and when he could no longer hold back from the temptation, he leaned in and kissed her softly.

Teresa was taken aback, "your highness?" she mumbled in a tone full of question.

Ivon gave her an assuring smile "Everything will be fine my Lady. I will make sure of it"

***

On the day where the Windfall Queens were scheduled to arrive, Ivon had succeeded in arranging a meeting with all the officials of the royal court. Everyone was present including the King.

Ceser however had no idea what was going on. He was surprised to hear that Ivon had suddenly requested for an emergency meeting. He had no idea what this meeting might be about but he guessed that Ivon probably wanted to plead on his sister's behalf.

Ivon stood beside his father who was seated nonchalantly on his throne, unaware of the chaos that was soon going to break out "greetings my lords, I have called you here on an urgent meeting because there is something you all need to be aware of.' Ivon briefly glance at his father before going on "Lord Steven Williams the son of the late King's right hand man has something to confess to you all"

Lord Steven stood up from the back seat in the hall and approached the high place where Ivon and his father were seated. Ivon had managed to convince him to confess all they had done to the late Queens. It was the only way to protect Aurora.

The hall buzz with murmurs of questions and wonder of what Lord Steven must have to say. King Ceser was slowly starting to guess what this was about because he jumped from his throne "what is it that you want to say Lord Steven that you did not inform me first?!!"

"Father please let the man speak in peace" Ivon said to the king without fear.

Ceser glared at his son, "as the king I forbid this man from saying anything here, not after what his daughter did. In fact he should be arrested.

"Father please calm down and let the man talk. The officials has already agreed to hear him out"

"Without my permission?!!" Ceser raged in anger.

"Calm down your majesty" the prime minister, an older woman who looks to be in his early fifties spoke up "Prince Ivon had called for this urgent meeting because it is important, I insist we wait and see where this leads to"

"It is indeed important my lords," Lord Steven began "my daughter was deemed a traitior and is now on the run. Her life will be in great danger if I do not talk now"

"Lord Steven, return to your seat!" King Ceser yelled but was completely ignored.

"We all know that my sister Fiorenza was the mother to the crown prince here, and it was said that the cause of her death was poisoning by the first Queen Nicolette and because of that the King killed the late Queen Nicolette to give justice to Queen Fiorenza," Lord Steven took a deep breath "but that was all a lie!"

There was murmuring all over the court and the King was growing nervous "Lord Steven stop this nonsense and let us have a talk about this in private"

"I disagree father" prince Ivon put in "if you have nothing to hide you will let the man talk right here and now"

Ceser stayed silent glaring at his son in utter anger. He knew if he kept on insisting the officials might suspect something. Ivon had planned this whole thing to the brim and Ceser never noticed a thing.

Ceser decided to stay silent. Anything Lord Steven said, he would deny the whole thing. After all there was no evidence. It was Lord Steven's words against his, the king. "very well then, please go on Lord Steven"

Lord Steven was a bit cautious of his surrender but he went on "The Queen Nicolette never poisoned my sister. King Ceser poisoned my sister and framed the Queen so he could kill the queens"

There was shocked gasp all over the place. Lord Ceser stood up "Nonsense! You are talking treason Lord Steven. Why would I kill my own Queens? What proof do you have?!"

"This is a serious accusation Lord Steven. Without proof you and your family will be hanged because of this treason" The prime minister warned.

"He speaks the truth and my  father knows it" Ivon spoke up. "This is a book written by my mother which the King asked the servants to burn up a long time ago, but for some reason they did not" Ivon held the book up for the officials "it exposes the relationship between the two Queens" Ivon breathed out before letting the cat out of the bag "they were lovers and that was the reason my father had them killed"

The court was buzzing with shocked gasps and whispers, but then a voice broke through the murmurs "say that again." Amber was standing there in the door way, her shocked eyes were staring at Ivon and behind her were some other group of people who obviously do not look like they were from Windfall.

There was a tall man in uniform obviously belonging to Windfall Kingdom and the two beautiful women in front of him were only known to few people in the room. One of them however caught Ceser's attention. His eyes widen and his expression changed to one of hatred and disgust "Aria!" he gritted out through clench teeth.

Queen Aria smiled brightly at him, her eyes sparkling with mischief "hello brother!"