DRUNKEN REVELATIONS.

The night went on with Amber and Aurora drinking away, getting to know each other more.

The princess was free. She smiled even more than once and Aurora was amazed. The princess has such beautiful smile that lit up something in her mind and soul.

How did she ever think that she could escape these feelings of longing? Aurora never thought she could desire something this much.

She was obsessed. There was no other explanation for this longing in her heart.

"You are both here again" Amber immediately scowled at the sound of Jude's voice.

Aurora turned to face the man. Today his coat looks nicer and cleaner "hello" she politely greeted. The princess might have some sort of dislike for him, but that doesn't stop Aurora from being polite.

"Nice to meet you again fair lady. You seem to hang around Amber a lot" he pointed out taking a seat at their table beside Aurora.

"What do you want now Jude?!" Amber snap with a bit of frustration in her tone.

Jude smiled a mischievous smile in her direction as if to rile her up, "you know what I want Amber. My customers haven't had a thirst of you for a while now and I'm sure they miss you"

Aurora frowned in confusion. What does he mean by that?

Amber rolled her eyes "I told you that I have no intention of coming back here as__" she stopped and glance in Aurora's direction. Her hands immediately went to rub the back of her neck. Aurora had noticed that this was a nervous habit of hers.

Jude of course noticed her discomfort at admitting her old job while Aurora is present, "perhaps do you not want her to know?"

"Stop sticking your nose in my business Jude." She snap.

Jude however let out an evil grin, "perhaps I should tell her myself!"

"Do not dare!" She cried glaring hotly at him, but Jude wasn't phased.

"Amber here is a singer. She has the loveliest of voice I tell you," Amber groaned and collapse on her seat; a sign of defeat, Jude went on "for some reason, she left a few months ago and I did not see her again until when you both came here to see the play"

Aurora was shocked, it was a delightful surprise "you are a singer?" She asked the princesd in astonishment.

Amber blush a deep shade of red avoiding Aurora's eyes "not anymore. I quit a long time ago"

"You never informed me of this decision of yours Amber." Jude informed with displeasure in his tone.

The princess gave a nonchalant shrug "I didn't think it was necessary"

Jude's eyes soften as he spoke again "fine! grant me this last wish and I shall stop pestering you"

"What wish is that?"

Jude cleared his throat in excitement "sing tonight for the last time. Please I told everyone you will be singing here today and that is why it is a bit crowded"

Amber glance at Aurora again and she quickly shook her head "I can not Jude. I am sorry"

"Its just for tonight." he turned to Aurora for some assistance. "Please try to convince her fair lady"

Aurora also wanted to hear the princess sing as much as everyone else. She could guess that the princess voice was just as lovely as her face.

"Please Amber," she pleaded in a gentle coaxing voice "I would really love to hear you sing. Please take it as a request from a friend"