OUT OF THE PALACE.

That night, Aurora waited for her roommates to fall asleep before sneaking out of bed as quietly as she could.

She made sure her feet didn't make a sound as she approach the door. Teresa was a light sleeper and could wake up to even the tiniest of sound.

Thankfully Aurora made it out successfully.

The palace was silent just as she hoped although the lights were still burning in all direction.

With a nervous heart she headed in the direction of the princess chambers making sure no one was in sight.

Once or twice a few maids passed by but Aurora was quick to hide behind a pillar. As some point she didn't even know why she was hinding. All she wanted was to ask the princess for a favor.

She walked up the familiar stairs and finally stood before the door.

Is she doing the right thing? She wondered.

Maybe this was a bad idea. Maybe the princess might think Ill of her again if she ask for a favor.

Aurora wanted to give it up and go, but a part of her desperately wants to see the princess.

She kind of miss that gorgeous face.

Deep down Aurora knew this favor was just a way to spend time with the princess, but she pushed down that thought and continuously convince herself that she just wants to see the play.

She really does love that novel.

When she opened her mouth to announce her presence, the door pulled open and there stood the princess glaring at her with a blade to her throat.

Aurora swallowed, not because of the treating object pointed at her, but because the princess had never looked more gorgeous in her eyes.

Her black hair was messy and sticking in all direction and her amber eyes were hazy with sleep. Her night outfit consist of loose cotton trousers with no clothes to cover her upper body except the bandages that were still there and the light cotton fabric covering her chest.

Aurora did not know the word to describe the princess at this moment.

She is beyond beautiful.

"You!" The princess snarled harshly "what the bloody hell are you doing here?" Her voice wasn't loud enough to cause Aurora alarm but she still found it difficult to reply.

"Your highness I_" she hesitated gulping down the lump in her throat. Her fingers twirl themselves together as she search for an answer.

Why was she so nervous when it comes to the princess?

Aurora knew she was naturally shy and could be nervous around anyone, but whenever she found herself facing those eyes, those unsmiling lips, that curved nose, Aurora realize that only the princess could make her like this. Make her feel like she was going to melt into a puddle any second by just staring at her.

"I_I want to ask you for a favor" she finally found her voice but she couldn't look at those eyes just yet or else she might lose her speaking ability.

Amber finally let her sword fall by her side "I do owe you a favor but I did not think you would want to use it so soon"

"It is important" Aurora replied sounding suddenly defensive.

The princess stared hard at her with an intense gaze, studying her, analyzing her, trying to figure out what this golden haired lady was thinking.

Aurora noticed the scrutiny look of the princess and lowered her head with a blush, but Amber thought nothing of it as she pulled her doors wider and step aside.